Screaming Demons

Clearing his throat, he takes a few steps towards her who stands small next to her bed

Clearing his throat, he takes a few steps towards her who stands small next to her bed. Y/n watch him, head titling up and up as he approaches, till she has it tilted back all the way up to look at him properly.

He is hovering over her, gaze downwards as he watches the way her cheeks slowly turn even more red than before. He takes another step towards her, stepping in her space.

The little lady's eyes widen, alarmed as she watch his gaze flick to the bed behind her. "Here?"

This leaves the man blinks, humming in confusion.

Y/n is shifting in her legs, trying to speak again. "On the bed, i mean.." 

Jimin blankly stares at her for a few seconds, before his eyes slowly narrow into playfulness, catching up on what she actually means.

"Is there something wrong with it, my little love?"

The woman is flushing in nervousness at the mere sight of his teasing eyes, knowing what is coming towards her from experience. He will poke and tickle with teases till she is left with teary eyes and body hot all over and squirming.

"No..it is just.." Unable to keep contact with that piercing gaze, Y/n looks away to the side. She bites her lips, socked feet nervous.

Only his demons knows of the way he is holding onto himself right now. His hands are fisted tight from where they are folded on his back, the temptation of those apple round cheeks and those tiny timidness are too hard for him to resist.

"Just?" He imitates her, pushing her to continue even though he knows she physically can not speak sometimes. And it always happens with him, no one else.

He can clearly see her attraction to him. She did confess that she likes him. Just the thought of that day leaves him grinning till he can't see.

He leans his head down a tiny bit towards her, waiting her response. "My b-bed. I was just sleeping in it. It will be.." She trails off after confessing her worries.

The man is left a bit wide eyed at that, his brain working her answer. He suddenly breaks into deep chuckles, head tilting down and his soft hair following suit.

The woman perks up at his response, doe eyes staring at him muse away. He can not help it, her adorable concern and bashfulness. It does something to him.

"Who allowed my love to be this adorable? I must have a few words with them." He meets her gaze.

"Jimin." She whines at him, embarrassed. "You are not supposed to do that." Brows furrowed lightly like an angry munchkin, she teaches him a lesson.

He leans down to her height fully without any warning, face close to hers, with his hands still folded on his lower back. He thinks he should continue to keep them there, or they will do something that might get him in trouble. "Worry your pretty little head over nothing, my love. I would never spoil an unclaimed woman's space, specifically my fiancé's." He whispers sweetly. (just kiss already and have dozens of kids)