Loving Blues

Y/n is on a mission

Y/n is on a mission.

A mission to run as far away from the teasing instincts of her fiancé as possible. After she made a harmless run from him a few minutes ago, her naive mind thought, she will make her way to Mrs. Park and devour her chocolate baked cookies. Of course without Jimin knowing cause she will share everything with him but not those heavenly delights baked to crisp perfection.

But upon the tilt of her head behind her, she came to a realisation that he is actually right on her tail, long legs chasing after her.

A squeal leaves her, and she quickens her short legs to get away from him. But who is she kidding? The man is more legs than abdomen. He will catch up to her soon.

Her long loose curls bounce around her, her dress spreading around her like a long veil. So she picks it up  a bit, in order to not fall. Jimin smiles at the little human bouncing away from him like he is just about to pick her up and put her in his mouth if he caught up to her. She is only one bite sized though. He will if she allowed him.

Consent is key in a relationship, after all.

She is giggling, little heart no doubt pounding in excitement, and accompanying those adorable giggles are the click clack of her heals echoing the hallways. He can see them through the lifted edge of her dress, the heals on them high enough to slow down his legs.
How can she run in those? He wonders.

Is that how she hides her little height? His lips stretch from an endeared smile to an amused grin. Such a tiny sneaky bug she is.

She must be used to them, right? So hopefully she will not trip. But this is his bumbly little love we are talking about. He knows it is not in her nature to be clumsy, always elegant and steady in her steps. But sometimes, when she gets so curiously wide eyed, that he swears the whole midnight sky shines in them, she tends to not be alert, always tottling and bumping into things easily.

And if it is even possible, she gets even more doe eyed, staring up at him fuzzing over her in worry, searching her for any injuries.

She is so small, a wobbly little thing, so gravity is very hard on her. And to his horror, she does ends up tripping.

Her heal twist into her dress and her legs become unbalanced. "Oh.." Calm in her doom, she goes straight down to the ground.

The same cannot be said about him though, cause his heart comes jumping up at his throat at the sight and he runs like he has never before. She is going to get hurt, his mind alerts him and he starts to panic, something he has not felt in a long time.

He reaches her before she falls and spreads his arms, catching her in his hold halfway and wrapping both his arms around her body. He push her toward the safe protection of his chest, but in his haste, he forgets to balance his legs or even flip them around so that he is under her.