The Silent Grey

Guess who turned 24 today. This bitch right here 😗😋
——————

"I do not recall someone burning up so much from just a fever

"I do not recall someone burning up so much from just a fever."

It was just a mumble from Hoseok, but it has Taehyung standing upright in his place.

"What do you mean?" He asks, a frown taking over his strong features.

Jungkook and Yoongi meet each other's gaze for a second before they look back at Taehyung. He met Y/n before any one of them did. It is obvious for him to be so concerned.

But then again, they can also see the very obvious.

The door of Y/n's room creaks open, before shutting quietly, alerting them to the small click-clack of shoes approaching. Yuna soon comes into view, carrying a small pot of water in her hands.

She halts when she sees them lingering near the room, her round eyes widening for a bit. "Oh." She voices out, shifting in her place.

"Everything alright?" Hoseok questions, his gaze lingering on the pot. She just brought it in with cold water. Surely it has not gone warm. But his suspicion is confirmed when Yuna speaks.

"Hm. I am just getting some more ice. The water turned warm way too quickly." She answers, walking down the two small stairways to get closer to them.

"You knew, did you not?" Jungkook ruffles a soft hand over her jet-black hair, staring down at his sister.

Yuna for once is quiet, not looking at any of them and instead staring at the pot in her hands.

"You could have told us." Taehyung clicks his tongue, his head tilting down at her. Her doe-like eyes come to his view when she directs her gaze up at him.

"I wanted to." A pout is rounding her youthful face. "But my lady insisted not to. She did not want to worry his Highness too much."

"That is little Miss Y/n right there." Hoseok sighs, shaking his head at the endearing tendency of the woman. She wants to worry no one, it seems. He wonders why she always feels the need to hide and not concern anyone with her pain.

She is just that. A big title of the Empress on a small woman who likes to keep to herself.

"You know something." Yoongi finally voices out from the side, and when Yuna shifts her eyes to him, he stares her down with a blank gaze, his arms folded in his chest. "Do you not?"

The young girl gulps. Her lady did warn her of him and his unusual abilities to read a person bare of their intentions and thoughts in seconds.

His eyes are so sharp, that she can literally feel him picking her thoughts apart while studying her facial expressions. She tries not to flinch. She knows too much. And she cannot let anyone know about anything.