A New Year

Y/n sits up from the bed she has been laying on and her eyes trail over all the objects that accompanied her.

The room looked expensive. Many rolled maps were resting on the big shelf on the right. Small figurines of ships and guards were placed in a small working area in the corner and a treasure box was sleeping next to it.

The room smelled like the woods and the sea.

She hangs her legs from the side of the mattress and carefully gets down from the bed that was quite big in height.

She walks up to the small work place and looks down at the map that was sprawled next to many small figurines.

Her fingers trial over the small lines on the map and her hand immediately jerks back when the lines and waves drawn in the map starts to move.

Her lips part in awe at the scene before her, the waves looks like she is watching them sway with each other in real life. Another spot that was more in the direction of south was swirling with black, imitating a storm that seems to be currently happening over the said area.

Another big ship sways in the middle, looking all familiar, tall and black.

A small writing was written over it in italic and read Black Pearl.

The ship looked familiar to the one that appeared before Captain Kang's ship the other day. The ship Captain Park was in.

The ship she is now present in.

Her eyes widens.

She was in the famous known Black Dead.

The ship that speaks.

The one that does not tolerate a single outcomer inside it. The one which has been there since the beginning.

She was now inside it and it has not done anything to kick her out.

As much as she has heard, the ship does not likes it when someone who is not related to it rides it.

The cursed ship, as many says, will do anything to not let any unknown individual step even a foot in its wood.

And here she is, lying around in its bed.

She backs away from the table and turns towards the portal of Captain Park's chamber.

She creaks open the portal and looks around the area.

Only wind stares back at her with the night sky as no breathing individuals was around.

Seeing that, she takes a step outside of the four wall of woods and an instant soft breath leaves her when the wind envelops her body in a gentle touch.

She misses being free.

Her eyes trail around to make sure no one is in sight and when she is confirmed that no one is, she lets her tense shoulders drop.

The waves were black due to the dark night and she suddenly had the urge to look out of the deck.

'If you want to know the sea, communicate with it from over the edge.'

Jin's words recall in her mind and she scrunch her nose when his face wipes past her mind.

Moreover, she still listens and turn to the small stairs that will take her on the quarterdeck where the edge of the ship and the wheel was.

She climbs up the stairs, keeping her steps low and soft as to prevent her weight from waking the wood up. It whining out its creaking and making someone hear it is the last thing she want right now.