The Sexy Octopus

Legs ambling down the hall, Jimin glance at his pocket watch.

Fuck, he is late.

Boot soles clicking the ground, his overcoat fly behind him as he quickens his pace. Seems like Eunbi has not changed a bit. Always the chatter box indeed. And like always, he is a prisoner too endeared by his childhood friend to not listen to her spicy conversations.

It is good that one of them is still sane.

He arrives to his destination when he spots his sailors a few meters away from the gates of the dungeon. As always, they are goofing around. He approaches them, patting Jungkook on the back and alerting the man.

"Apologies for the wait, gentlemen." He pardons for his late arrival.

Hoseok makes a face at his captain, hands crossing over his chest as he huffs. "You took your sweet time."

The man raise a brow at his sailor's words, his hand that was on Jungkook's back now landing on Hoseok's. The sailor is immediately shrinking, smile sheepish. "That is what your dear sweet fiancé would say, me thinks."

Hoseok might be the elder of the two, but it is Jimin who holds more respect. He is his admirable captain after all.

Nodding at the poor excuse, Jimin pats his back a little roughly a few times, the medical man wincing before he escapes his captain with a pout on his face.

Jimin then looks ahead, his eyes landing on the woman who stands a few steps away from the chaos that are his men. Her back is facing them, head tilted up at the enormous building.

He takes a step forward, hoping that she would not be pouting her little heart away at his late arrival. Though the sight of the small beak that is her soft lips would endear him and soften him to the core of his being, but her being upset will also devastate him.

He slowly walks towards her, step as light as always.

"You have quite an enormous dungeon."

But alas for him, of course she felt his presence. Sometimes, her focused instincts instantly shakes him up. And in those moments, she reminds him so much of her father.

That intimidating aura surrounded by eyes so dark, Jimin remembers thinking how the man could even see. And he would swear with everything he has that those eyes twinkled like pure gold for a second. Somehow, that stayed with him and will continue to stay with him forever.

The man was the most powerful emperor of his time after all.

He smiles, hands folding behind his back as he carefully leaning in towards her ear from behind. He instantly melts at the softness of her floral scent that hugs her skin. "It is because I have loads of criminal held in there."

She hums and tilts her head back a bit till she meets his gaze. "You are late, Park Jimin." She complains and he can clearly see how hard she is trying not to round her pouty lips.

Oh dear god, have mercy on him. He is only just a man.

And he has not forgotten. He does not think he ever will now. He might not even be able to sleep either from now on. But he still remembers what she told him outside of his office.

The dark parts of his mind is on a loose right now.

Clearing his throat and the rest of his functioning brain from temptation, he expresses. "And for that I must apologise. I am sorry, I ran into a distraction on my way."

"Look at you.." Y/n mumbles at the sight of his soft smile. Is he trying to be cute? He does not have to try though. He is always cute.

"Alright, my little love birds. Should we go in?" Hoseok grins widely as he walks towards them.