Pretty Angel

"Jeon Smith, please escort Eunbi back to her chambers. She must rest." Turning around to face the Blacksmith, Jimin orders, casting a glance towards his female friend.

He pass her a soft small smile when he still reads the distress in her eyes. There is no wonder that she is still terrified about what happened an hour ago.

Jungkook nods, head bowing slightly at the order before he turn towards Eunbi. He reach his open palm out towards the female as his gaze flick up to the other side of the open hall they now stand on.

Y/n can literally feel his gaze crawling up her spine as she holds his dark eyes in contact. Mischief fall over his sharp features and before Y/n can even register the smirk lifting his face, he turns his body around and start to lead the other female away to her assigned room.

"Taehyung." Jimin turns to the other tall man.

"Me Cap?" Taehyung chirps, seeming to be no longer as drunk and blank as before.

"Join Yoongi hyung with the sailors. I will be down in a few minutes." The Captain instructs, Taehyung nodding with his cheeks puffed with sweetness.

"Night, precious." The handsome sailor sings, leaning in to softly bump his head with hers before he scurries away with light dance to his steps.

Y/n can not help but watch him leave with a smile.

"Jimin!" Comes a distressed call from one side of the hall, taking her attention away from Taehyung fading figure to Mrs. Park who comes running towards her son.

Jimin instantly balance her in his hold when she jumps him with a bear hug, cuddling him to her chest. "Oh lord, you are fine. I got so worried with the sudden attack."

Mrs. Park pull away from him, another name stumbling out of her mouth in pure concern. "Y/n. Where is she?"

Y/n watch with a tense figure as the elder woman's eyes fall on her and she lets out a big sigh of relief and takes hurried steps towards the young woman. Y/n then finds herself being engulfed in the warmest hug.

She feels her stomach twist with this odd feeling. She has never felt this concern and warmth from anyone before. It is too overwhelming for her withering heart.

Mrs. Park squeeze her tightly before backing away and cupping her face. "Oh, my lovely girl. Look at how pale you have gotten. Are you hurt somewhere? Do I need to smack my son in the butt for not taking good care of my Y/n?"

Y/n can not help but giggle, especially when she catches Jimin looking at both of them with big round eyes. "Please do not worry yourself. I am completely fine."

"Yup. She just kicked a big guy's ass back in the ballroom." Hoseok, the only one left besides the three royals jumps in with a big smile.

Mrs. Park pass Y/n a glittering smirk. "I have no doubt on that. My son is going to marry a warrior."

Cheeks turning absolutely red from that comment, Y/n can not even meet Mrs. Park's gaze and instead look down. The woman is immediately cooing at her, Hoseok poking fun at her from the side.

She can feel his gaze on her. Oh God. Marriage.. with him.. She wonders how will that go? She will die before she can even say i do from just the heat of his gaze.

And then what that will occur after the wedding.. How would she handle tha-

She snap back to reality.

For the love of dragons and everything good above!

And of all, right in front of Mrs. Park.

What would the woman think if she knew of the thoughts on the young lady's head about her precious son. Y/n completely blames the hormones of her menstrual cycle for this one.