Act

"Just look at you, so flushed and pretty for me."

Y/n's heart skips a beat against her ribcage, it immediately melting like chocolate afterwards.

Her organs burns, fingers fluttering at each word that left his sinful lips.

Like a devil ready to swollow her whole, he hovers upon her, and she unconsciously press both her thighs together.

Her eyes avoided his, planted on his cheek and the small almost invisible freckles he had born there.

For a moment, she suddenly wanted to touch them and count each one of them.

Her breath mingle with his hot once, lips parted to keep her insides oxygenated in this sudden atmosphere.

A sudden gasp left her lips when she felt his palm rest on one of her knees, her gaze snapping up at him, left bewildered.

The male study each detail and part of her iris, loving the way they shake just by him being this close to her.

And he has not even touched her fully yet.

He slowly pull her knees apart and her breath hitch in her throats, her little hands instantly comes up to fist his shirt around his shoulders.

He smiles at just the sight, body carefully sliding in between her thighs.

His forehead pulls away from her, knowing that she was too frozen to hide away from him again.

And even if she did, she now knows what he can do to make her look at him.

His palms rest on her sides, fingers close to the hem of the pant she was wearing.

She shivers at his gesture, her legs tightening around his frame.

If someone was to walk in on them in this situation, they would probably think the pair have been doing something unholy.

She was now trapped, not just by his gaze but also by his ravishing body.

She did not know what do to? If someone else was to be in his place, Y/n had long punched him right in the face for stepping in on her personal space, but that was not that case.

It was captain Jimin, the king of seas. He had succeeded on doing and stating things she would not allow anyone to act and say to her.

That is how much she was afraid of him.

And maybe a bit nervous too now.

"J-Jimin.." She whispers his name for the first time, voice soft and shaky.

At that moment, Jimin wanted nothing more than to just groan. That is how good it felt to hear her say his name.

No matter how much he resist his thoughts, reminding himself thousands of times that she was worth more than to be in his thoughts, he just could not help but imagine her breathing his name out while she close her eyes shut, head thrown back in pleasure as he did wonders to her little body.

That day is not that far too, he just knows it.

"S-someone might see us." She tries to speak up her concern, eyes shy as they did not meet his one bit.

He smiles at that. "No one will.. They all are busy." He whispers, purposely next to her burning ear to tease her even more.

Who could have thought that she can be even more adorable when teased. And the most amusing part was that, only he could make her this flustered.

He watch as her parted bottom lip move back slowly to be gnawed softly by her pearly white front teeth, her brain no doubt going through all the sections to search for another excuse to escape from him.

Gone was all the sudden lust he felt towards her the first moment, now he was just left amused, wanting to see what she will do next.

Her gaze started to linger everywhere, confirming his suspension that she was indeed looking for a way out.

"Ouch." She suddenly hunches and he hold back the chuckles that was tempting to rip past his throats.

Her hand comes up to hold her head and she whimpers, sounding quite experienced to his surprise.

He now knows that he is not the only one who she has managed to escape from.

"My head hurts..." Her figure leans over his chest, but even in a state of acting, she remained careful as to not let her body brush the slightest against his.

He nods his head, going along with her attempts of survival.

But did he have any will to put her before him and play as hard as her? No, not at all.

Cause if he had the energy to, then he would have. At the moment, he feels so soft and mushy inside that the strength in his hands and his body have left his side.

He just lets her do whatever she wants while he appreciate this small moment of having his body close to hers.

"Oh...oh, my head..." She curls against him before finally coming to an end of her sudden performance by acting to suddenly fall faint on his chest.

Jimin's chest growls by silent laughters next to her head at her instincts and he shakes his head.

'This girl.'

"Seems like you do not feel well." He plays along, a hand curling around her waist and the other inside her knee.

He picks her up, adjusting her over him as the female stays closed eyed, her act still up.

To her, she thinks she succeeded on running away without him doubting even the slightest, thanks to her marvelous acting skills.

She crack an eye open, sneakily checking up at him and if her plan is working.

She finds the male looking straight ahead, a constant smile over his lips.

He suddenly glance down at her and she immediately close her eye, pretending to still stay faint.

He actually seems too calm for the situation and she now starts to feel if he had really fallen for her instincts.

"Hang on, little mermaid. Let me take you to Hoseok. You will feel better. It just needs two to three needles."

This was said and the female literally jumps out of his arms.

"W-what?" Eyes wide, she stares at him.

Jimin raise a brow. "You woke up. That is unexpected. Hm, still, we should get you checked up. You might still need those needl--"

"No!" She almost shouts, feets backing away like a little kid who tries to run away after their mother tells them to come take a shower. "I am fine now, thank you very much."

Jimin grins, staring at her. His lips opens, ready to throw a remark when he was suddenly cut off by a bust.

Jimin instantly perks up at the voice, his head snapping back to check on what was happening while Y/n flinch, body tensing up.

Her eyes lands on the edge of the deck that was born before them and her eyes turns wide in horror when she saw the flames of a newly growing fire burning each wood into nothingness.

The ship was on fire and it has just started.

------------------

I went full on 18+ in this at some points. Please don't laugh at me 😅😅

Hope you like the chapter and prepare yourself for the adventurous part of this story that has now officially started.

Leave many love in your way.

💜