Sweet Yuna

Farewells are hard, Y/n learned that today as the ship slowly starts to sail away

Her luck have always been on the grey side. So the people that matters the most to her are always taken from her without any warning. And she is always left alone, without a proper farewell. That is what happened to her parents. A moment, it took only a second for time to rip them right out of her little hands.

Some might wonder, she was only five, it is not like she will remember her parents when she grows up. But she does. She will remember them forever, especially when her mother was ruthlessly ripped open from her stomach right in front of her.

These kind of memories tend to always stick themselves to you and they will continue to eat at your sanity as you grow up, until you are left nothing but a destructive haze.

You would think that is the worst thing that can happened to you. But poor little Y/n, that was just the beginning. She had to endure way more.

This farewell, however, it is bittersweet. It is probably because it has a touch of hope to it. She was told she will meet the Mother Queen again soon, and she will even write to her. So that means Y/n will not be abandoned again. It gives her hope. It is a weird and foreign feeling to her.

The ship slowly sails away, the figures of the mother Queen and Princess Eunbi getting smaller and smaller as night fog settles over the blue sea. Y/n can tell the older woman is crying, finally letting her tears slip through her eyes as Eunbi balance her body with a hand on her shoulder, comforting the mother who stares at her children sailing away.

Standing against the ship railing, they all look out at the two women till they fully disappear behind the fog. Y/n's hand trail over the black wood of the ship, having missed the feeling of it's presence. Unknown to her, the ship sways gently in the sea at the attention from her.

No one but Jimin notices this, and his lips tilts up into a smile. He looks down at the woman standing close next to him, her tiny little fingers unknowingly grabbing at the hem of his shirt like a little child does in order to not get lost in a crowd.

His arm lifts and he wraps it around her shoulders, causing her to tense up a bit. She tilts her head up to the side at him, before she completely melts onto him, leaning against his side.

"We will meet her again soon." She mumbles. "Please do not be upset." She stares up at him with concern shining her eyes. He smiles softly at the sight, nodding his head to ease her worries even if she is the one comforting him.

He said it himself to her and his mother. This time, he will not be gone for too long. He will come back to them soon. That eased many of his mother's worries and to Y/n, it gave her the will to keep on living.

"But," She continues softly and he listens carefully. "If you miss her, or if you ever feel lonely, you can always come to me." She says to him, making him stare down at her, a bit speechless, a lot softer.