You Are My Home

A deep breath escapes the beautiful curves of her lips, eyes closing as a fresh smoke of wind wipes past her. After so long, she looks at peace. Her soft figure plays with the strings on his chest and hair sway with the beat of his heart, he can not help but lean in to admire her closely.

Her long lashes flutter against her rosy apple cheeks when she opens her eyes and he almost stops breathing when she turns her head his way. A shy smile that could kill thousands of whipped men at the sight of it lits up her pretty face and he felt like his legs will give in on him with the way they had left their strength.

She tilt her head, unaware of the addicting torture she has over him. "What is it?" Her voice could lull him to a peaceful slumber with how soft it is.

He think she will sound beautiful if she sings a song.

Jimin can not help but smile back, his eyes creasing into two half moons. He shakes his head, clearly feeling the blood blushing his ears at the thought of being caught staring.

But to hell with it. He is staring at the one who is his and his only. Who will dare stop him?

An adorable sound of confusion hum her lips as she blinks and Jimin internally melts. Who gave her the rights to look like she is right now while blinking her doe eyes up at him? He swears it is getting harder and harder being in her oh so irresistible presence.

Y/n stare at him for a few seconds, blissfully unaware of the line of sweat that trails down the back of his neck at her full attention on him. She purse her lips, little mind obviously worried about something before she lets it crawl out of her tongue.

"When are you leaving?" She questions and his figure instantly tense up.

He does not know about the answer himself. He is still not ready to let her go.

"I do not know.." He speaks his mind, turning to stare out of the balcony of his throne room.

Y/n stare at his side profile. "They say you never stay in the lands too long."

Her little acknowledgement makes him smile. "This is my home. I can spend an eternity here." He whispers. You are my home. He wants to say.

Y/n bites her lips, the thought of him leaving too soon is scaring her. She is not ready to let him go yet. She takes a step towards his intimate figure, looking too tiny before him. Her hand raise to grab a hold of his sleeve as she looks down at her feels and mumbles. "Stay a few days."

Jimin's gaze turn to fix on the top of her head, eyes widening a bit. Y/n gather the courage to look up at him, their eyes linking. The red string of their bond glow. "Please.." Her eyes rounds even further and she softly tugs at his sleeve, resembling a little child wanting him to stay with her.

Oh and who is he to say no?

-----

"Should we load the Pearl, captain?" Hoseok asks, standing in front of Jimin with his legs far apart and both hands into fists on his hip, resembling a child's posture.

Jimin glance at him before returning his gaze down at the papers before him. He push his round spectacles up his nose. "Not now."

"Huh?" The elder mumble, gaze turning up to look at Taehyung who sits on Jimin's bed, legs swinging back and forth. Both sailors look at each other dumbly before wide grins lit up their faces.

"We are staying!?"

The captain hums, his attention not once averting from his work. "For a few more days." He mumbles, writing down something before he wince from the burst of cheers from his sailors.