The Night Of Love

a/n: read this chapter carefully. I've put in a lot of hidden things here and there.
——————

Night of the brothel

Ambling inside the brothel is like walking inside old memories. His nose picks up the intoxicating scent of roses and pleasure, as his eyes falls over the bodies that shimmer and seduce those who pass by. Jimin's body that once relaxed upon his entry in this place and has been on most parts of the brothel, tenses up on itself.

He used to lay in the arms of these people, now his skin crawls out of his bones at just the thought.

They all turn to him, their eyes lightening up at the sight of the Captain after so many years. They make to approach him, but his eyes that has turned darker than the last time they saw him halts them in their steps

This is not the Jimin that left. This Jimin is unknown. And dangerous.

He makes his way in, the figures of lust and their companions of the night moving away to give him space. He seems to tower over everyone here, even the men who has their arms wrapped around women.

Jimin's hand raise, fingers fisted besides his index and middle finger. They twirl together in the air, creating small circles, and blue electrifies the shape as he summons his mana. Small before turning invisible, they spread out everywhere, on a mission to find Eunbi.

It does not take them even a minute, and Jimin perks up when he hears one of them calls out to him. Hoseok's concerned filled body is right behind him, and he follows behind his Captain who starts to walk towards the faraway hall, towards the rooms which are only booked by people with luxurious status.

All eyes follow him, women who are about to lure men to women already attached to the hip with their men. They all follow him, his thundering steps practically shaking the creaking floor. Those who know him cower away while those who do not, dare not they take a single step towards him.

It is the King of the Seas.

Away from the crowd in the further hallway, he walks towards the door his mana calls out from, Hoseok and Yoongi following behind him. When he reaches the door, he can smell the roses on Eunbi through the wood.

The giggles from the inside tells him enough, and he twist the door open. He is the only one who enters though, Hoseok lingering near the door cause he knows he will not like what he will see.

Yoongi stays with him, staring at the side of his face that remains blank. The pale man sighs, looking away.

Eunbi looks up when there is a new presence in the room, surprise lifting her face at the sight of the man she loves. It is her Jimin.

"Jimin." She sits up on the mattress, excited, the blanket that hides all of her trailing down her shoulder and falling to her lap. Drink in hand, she lifts it up towards him. "The Captain is here."