The Raging Ocean

"You're leaving?" Hoseok's mouth gaps in disbelief, sitting on top of the drum he has turned upside down

"You're leaving?" Hoseok's mouth gaps in disbelief, sitting on top of the drum he has turned upside down. Both him and Taehyung stare at him, speechless, with Jungkook leaning against the railing on the side, muscled arms folded over his buff chest.

They are at the quarterdeck, sitting amongst themselves. Yoongi stares down at the two sailors before he nods. It is better to tell them now than later.

"As soon as we reach the cove, I will leave." He explains, the words heavy in his own tongue. Who knew there would come a day like this?

"Is that what the Captain decided?" Taehyung mumbles from his place close to the pot of fire. Poor boy, he catches cold quite easily. But now that he sits there, he seems to be turning cold for an entirely different reason.

"Guess he does not need me by his side anymore." The oldest sailor sighs out, a bitter chuckle to his pink lips.

Jungkook observes the whole scene, quiet at first cause he knows it is none of his concern. But with how the situation turned out, it is going to interfere with what he wants. And he is not ready to give up yet. "You and the Captain have been together since young." Yoongi's dark eyes fix on him when he speaks. "Maybe it is just temporary."

He has not been together with the crew, nor has he worked the way they do, the rules that apply for them are a lot different than the rules Jimin has set for him. A look around the three men, and he can tell they somehow knew this was going to happen.

Hoseok's next words just confirmed it. "This is how Captain punishes."

Jungkook starts to understand the situation a bit better now. It is amazing how secretive they are. If he was not so observant, he would have a harder time trying to break down the walls all of them have built together.

It does not mean it is easy for him either. The mystery that is this ship and its sailors, they come close to a second from the Queen. An enigma that is Queen Y/n.

No matter how much he tries, there just seems to be a wall behind those doe-like eyes, irises that seem to shine the light of a galaxy in them. It is hidden so well that if he did not spend a good time in his life in Joseon, and did not see what was happening there after the sudden death of the King and the Queen, he would think she is just a normal person.

And if he has noticed it, then the Captain must have seen it the moment he met her. But the man chooses to remain quiet, always the one who observes more than the one talking. Quiet and timber, patient and strong.

A man with icy blue eyes.

"What would you do, hyung?" Taehyung asks, perked up in his seat with round eyes.

Yoongi watches him. "I will find a sponsor. Probably fight with them."

Jimin could have executed him for the fire bust if he wanted to in the first place. But he knew, dying doesn't mean much to Yoongi. He has been dangling from that threat for a long time now. Yoongi should have seen this coming.