Fragile heart

A growl escapes from deep with in Jimin's chest, irritation wrapping over every fibre of his body for being interrupted for the many time.

Y/n jumps and wipe her head back as fear started to crawl over her again.

'No. Not another bust.'

They both stay silence for a minute, listening into any scream and voice from outside.

When nothing comes into the tip of their ear, Y/n slowly stands up from her chair, wanting to check about the sudden voice when Jimin grumbles from his place.

"Y/n.. stop." He spoke, voice gentle and coated with light pain.

Y/n looks over her shoulder at him and before she could speak, the door of the cabin opens itself and Taehyung walks in.

A sheepish grin adore his face as he rubs the back of his next. "Uh.. sorry about that. A mast fell."

"Did you find that bastard?" Jimin tilt his neck at Taehyung.

Taehyung purse his lips, his silence giving away his answer and that was what Jimin needed as he sits up on the bed.

The jerk of his body force a groan leaving his plump lips but that does not stop him from his mission.

Taehyung instantly takes some steps towards him. "Cap, the situation is handled. I have asked him everything."

"And what?" The captain glares, plams clenching in angry fists.

"He had a reason.." Taehyung slow down his voice when he says this.

"And I'm going to ask him just that." Jimin states, continuing his mission of sitting up.

Noticing the hesitation that flash Taehyung's expression alone leaves her to take the lead, turning around to face her fierce fiance. "Lay down. You are hurt."

Jimin release a breath before sitting up even further.

"I am alright." He would have listened to her, but making sure she is in a safe deck is his first priority right now.

"Captain, everything is settled. The sailor is under control." Taehyung tries to convince the male too.

When seeing that even that does not makes Jimin leans away from his decided mission, Y/n speaks up, her voice uncharacteristically stern.

"Jimin, i would not repeat myself.  You are not well. Lay down. Now." The sound of her stern voice leaves him frozen in his place, lips parting in shock as he looks up wide eyed at her.

Taehyung almost chokes in his place, his own eyes wide at the situation.

Jimin instantly turns small in his place, the heat of her gaze making him feel so powerless and fragile at the moment.

He leans back in his place and slowly leans in the headboard of the bed again.

Though the emotions swirling her eyes, he could clearly see how  upset and disappointed she was.

And all it was directed towards him. He had let her down.

Y/n looks over at Taehyung over her shoulder. "You can leave, Taehyung. He is not going to get up from this bed. I will make sure of that."

Taehyung gnaw at his lower lips to stop himself from doubling over in laughter, instead, he nods and turn towards the door to skip out.

This might be the rarest of times he had seen Jimin looking so powerless. Since more than the half part of his life he had known Jimin, the male did not express much feelings and prefer to remind everyone of how ruling he was.