The Marriage

Y/n stares at the scene before her as she continues to feel the breath of the male right behind her.

If she was not to be in such an awe and daze, she would have shrink back from his close proximate.

Jimin stares down at her shoulder till the small of her back. The white oversized shirt made her look adorable, the sleeves were long, passing her fingers and going further in.

The feeling would have been a lot better if it was one of his attire, but there was a bitter lump in his throats cause he was well aware that the attire was Taehyung's and knowing that his fiance smell like another male who was also not him was not a good feeling.

If you want, he will give you his shirt that will keep you warm and protected.

But of course he did not want to scare you away.

He was not an over obsessed man who always ends up hurting their loved once just because of their jealousy.

So like always, he lets the fact go.

Walking away from her, he hops himself up on the edge and sits down next to her, making sure to leave a gap between them even if he did not want to.

"Beautiful, is it! New Year is always a time to look after." Jimin speaks, his voice low as he did not want to starlet her out of her daze.

The female nods, awestruck. "It is. So mermaids do exist."

Jimin glance at her and smiles. "You have not seen anything. The sea is rich with creature you have not even heard of."

The female blinks and turns to him. "Really? So the moving map in your room and a bubble suddenly appearing around me the other day should not surprise me."

The male's face turns amused and he shook his head. "They should not. You are in for a huge surprise if you let small things like that bother you."

'Small things...'

The female lips part and her senses slowly come back to her.

She completely forgot that she was sitting next to the king of the seven seas, also the one who owns the biggest ship in the pirate world.

Y/n wonders her eyes away from him and increase the gap between them.

Jimin instantly notices but keeps his mouth closed. Although he was a tad bit hurt, even he knew what kind of aura he released.

Of course she will keep her distance.

"You can question me anything. I know you need answers." Jimin states, keeping his eyes ahead.

Y/n stays silence for a second, all the questions that has been bugging her for an answer raising in her head.

"I want answer as to what was decided between our fathers about our.. marriage. What relation did they had?" She questions quietly.

Jimin lets her words register in his head before speaking up. "Our fathers were great friends. My father was the sword provider for your father's army. And because of their friendship, they decided to bond their children into a marriage."

Y/n nods and ask another question. "About king Kang, he said my parents died because of me. What did he mean by that?"

Jimin's facial expressions change for a second when she spoke out his name but he controls his emotions to a dimming storm again.

"Kang likes to interfere in many things from the beginning. It has become his habit. Do not mind him and his ridiculous words."

The female furrow her brows at his words and mumbles. "He almost succeeded on killing me."

Jimin tense up at the words that leaves her mouth and clears his throats. "He would not get a little bit closer to you. I assure you that."

"So you are going to keep me here forever."

Jimin does not waste a second as he shook his head. "I brought you here because i wanted to protect you from all that you have been through. But the doors of my ships are open for you if you want to leave. I do not have any intentions on caging you here. Though i will be hurt if you did leave."

Y/n lets his sentence register in her head, each of his words repeating in her mind for the many time.

She felt relieved. Why would not she when he literally lay out the idea that he will let her go if she wants to.

She will be free according to her own wish.

Was this even possible? Why is he suddenly speaking that? Is he up to something?

But then again, if he wanted to hurt her, he would have done it by now. But he did not and she fully knowledge that.

"What if i do not want to marry you?" She slowly questions and watch as his face breaks into a smile.

"That is something i would not let you do, my love. My father was a man of his words and i am his son. I have given my words to your father and i will not let you go." His words were firm yet softly spoken, telling her that even if she left, leaving forever was not a choice.

Y/n quiets down after that, going through all the situation she was now in and how the time was so not fair.

Just a few days ago, she was free to breath and do whatever she wanted to do and now, here she is inside a ship she never wanted to come across, next to someone she fears the most.

Life was indeed not fair with some people.

"You said there were proof." Y/n looks down at her fingers.

Jimin turns his head towards her and his eyes softens when he sees her small hunched figure. "There are many. We just have to find them."

Y/n directs her eyes at him. "Proof them to me. Find them, cause i currently do not wish to leave."

----------------------

Hello my people. Sorry for the late update. I got some problems and all that stuff going on right now, but then again, every nice people have problems.

And i am one of them.

Hope you like the chapter. Leave me love and feedbacks in your way.

💜