Pretty Little Savage

Soft lips pressed together in a gentle hum that sang around her, Y/n's ambles towards the direction of her room. The wind danced around the open hallway, allowing her to gaze upon the blue sea that could be seen from the balconies of the castle.

Her attention averts to her front again when she drew closer towards the end on the hall and her steps automatically slow down when she hears furious murmuring diffusing from there. Her ears perk up, identifying the voice which belonged to a man.

Now closer to the end of the path, her humming ceased to a stop and just right after, so did the whispers. Curious, she turns to the hall, only for her steps to halt at the presence before her.

The back she now knew better belongs to none other than Min Yoongi. Back tense, he stood alone in the empty hall.

As if suddenly sensing her presence, he twisted his head around to link eyes with her.

Y/n stares at him warily, not understanding the situation she walked in on. Who was he talking to? Averting her gaze to the emptiness around him, she decided to leave him be. Moving to keep a distance from him, she starts walking again with no intention of interacting. She still did not understand why Jimin has yet to question him about the things he did. It was his fault after all. Yeonjun was just a prey who did not know what was going to happened to him.

His following eyes on her figure made her uneasy and she worked to walk fast to get away from him. Just as she passed by him with a few steps ahead, he decided to speaks up.

"You really did it."

Her shoulders tense up at the raspiness of his voice. She stops and turns to face him. He almost sounded like he was... tired..

The man held his head up, shifting on his other leg. "And I thought you were same as all the other women who had been under Jimin's harem for years."

The tick in her eyebrow from his last words had a smirk tilting up the pale features of his face. She bit the inside of her lips, his words repeating itself in her mind all over again.

Jimin's harem...

She breathed through her nose, expression blank as she takes a few steps towards him. Coming to a stop right in front of him, she stares him dead in the eye.

"I also thought you were different." She clench her jaw. "But then again."

Taking another step into his space where their faces were a few meters apart, her fist clenched when his lazy cat eyes fell on the fullness of her cherry lips.

"Pirate." She spat in anger, cursing at his betraying kind.

His gaze linked with hers, in awe at the seething storm swirling inside her irises.

Her glare hardened. "Or should I say, a government pirate."

He almost flinched at her acknowledgement, eyes slightly widening in shock he clearly hid. But his bothered expression gave him away. It was obviously an information he wanted no outsider to be aware of.

"How do you know that?" He questions, staring down at her.

"Min Yoongi." His name sounded lovely coming from her. "You are not as secretive as you think you are." Her tone suggested more than her words. She knew things about him. Things he does not want her to know.

Y/n almost wanted to cheer out in joy at his expression. Serves him right. Hiding the sadistic part of her that only came up in these situations, she backed away from him and turned around to walk away.

But even as she felt like she had won in this cat fight based on the ego from both sides, the thing he said about his captain's harem grows a thick lump in her throat. Maybe he is just making it up to get a reaction out of her..