11: You Wont

So I may have locked myself in the bathroom and had an anxiety attack.

I eventually calmed down and exited to see Harry was looking round, a soft smile on his face. Ah, he'd seen my photo wall.
"These your friends back home?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Sure...I guess" I didn't know if I had many friends nowadays to be honest...but those were good times.
"What d'you mean?" For fuck sake.
"Uh nothing" I replied quickly. "I um have things to do but of course you're still welcome to stay"
"You sure? If you need to focus on your work I can leave"
"You'll get bored" I replied bluntly. "And its not...work. Its...other stuff"
"Oh cool! Mind if I ask what it is?"

Why did he care!? Why's he so nice!? And WHY IS HE SO FUCKING GOOD LOOKING?

"I think it'd be better if I showed you. Follow me" I gestured him over to the desk area and he followed. I got a cardboard box out from under the desk and put it on the table. One by one I took out everything: the badge making set, stickers and envelopes. "I sell badges. But I'm closing down in a few weeks as uni is intense!"
"No way!" He grinned. "Thats so cool! How do you do it!?"
"I'll show you. Uhh...first we need to draw something in a 5cm circle. I have a template here...just draw something" I gave him a pencil and put the template on the desk.
"Hmm..." He thought for a second before he drew a smiley face. I scoffed playfully before I instructed him on everything else. Of course my small hands had trouble pulling down the lever but Harrys bigger ones helped so that was nice. And within a few minuets, Harry had made a badge.

"And voilà" I handed him the badge and he smiled fondly.
"Can I keep it?" He asked excitedly.
"Yeah of course! You made it after all"
"This is so cool, thank you!" I wanted to melt because of how excited he was.
"I need to make some more and package orders so if you wanna help, you can"
"I'd love to!" I literally wanted to cry, he was so nice.

"These are so cute. Did you design them yourself?" He asked as I put two different designs in a package. One of them had a bisexual flag on it and the other one had a drawing of Amy Winehouse on it.
"Yup. All of them" I responded shyly.
"Wow. You're really talented"
"Says the musician slash actor" I jokes causing him to just blush.
"Oh stop it" He replied causing me to snigger.
"Oh I think we're done...and it's almost three"
"Thats a shame. I was having fun" He responded, his tone slightly sad.

My heart literally glowed - he was having fun with me!?
"Well thanks for helping me with my orders"
"Happy to help" He responded as I started to put each package in my tote bag. "Could I...make another one for myself?"
"Yeah of course, go ahead" I responded as I hung my bag up.
"Ah shit, I think the levers stuck" He sighed.
"Here let me see" Harry stepped aside and let me take a long before my fingers got caught in the side and I let out a yelp.
"Oh God are you alright!?"
"Yeah I-i'm fine. Well it worked" I handed him the rainbow badge he'd just created, ignoring the pain I was in.
"You sure you're okay?"
"You ask many questions sir" I replied as i unclipped my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. Harry stared at me as I shook my head gently and tossed the clip aside before fluffing out my dark brown locks.
"So uh I should...probably call the company and get my car fixed" He picked up his phone and headed outside, typing away.

I sighed in relief and tidied my things away. Well that was fucking scary - look, he was very sweet like everyone said he was but I was bad with new people. But after he came back inside i was mid making myself some lunch and offered him some. And he talked...a lot. About anxiety, gender identity, relationships, new music, wanting to parent...i knew famous people were people but seeing it for myself was...nice. I listened to every word, interested as ever.

"Harry? You there?" Ah, his car was fixed.
"One sec" Harry walked out of the studio and came back holding his wallet. "I have to get going but I'd really like to see you again"

What the fuck?

"R-really?"
"Yeah. You mind if I get y' number?"
"Uh sure, yeah" I took his phone from his hand and typed my number in before handing it back to him.
"You like hugs?"
"Uh yeah I guess" I replied awkwardly. Harry just smiled fondly and pulled me into a hug.
"Thanks for letting me hang out. I had loads of fun" He responded.
"No problem. I-i'll walk you out" i pulled away awkwardly and headed to the door before opening it.

"See you soon Zahra"
"You wont" i said before i shut the door.

Why did I say that!?