57: Niall visits

HARRYS POV
Waking up and being alone was not fun in the slightest. Especially when you're the reason why its happening now.

It's been a week since Zahra broke up with me and the pain only got worse. I didn't want to delete the photos of us or wash my hoodies that smelled of her sweet scent or burn any letters she gave me. I wanted to keep her in my life forever in some way, even though she never wanted to see me again.

Of course, my family and friends grew worried about me as I cancelled the lunch trip that I was going to bring Zahra to and didn't speak to any of them with only led to Niall coming all the way to Brighton to see me.

"Harry? Harry, I know y' in here. Open up" His Irish accent was one of the most soothing sounds to hear. I slid out of bed and looked in the mirror, my eyes widening. It was so obvious I'd been crying and my knuckled were bruised. I was renting out a small place for a while as I just wanted to be away from London right now and hotels got pretty annoying.
"Harry I know you're awake!" Fuck sake he was good.

I opened the door and Niall was standing there fully dressed, holding two coffees and a bag of bagels.
"What's going on?" He asked in a concerned tone. I sighed and gestured him to come in. I closed the door and he put the bagels and coffee down on the table.
"Uhh...give me a minuet to get sorted" I mumbled, searching through my suitcase for some clothes.
"Fine by me" He replied, whipping his phone out. "You seeing y' girlfriend today?"
"She dumped me" I told him darkly before I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

That was a bit harsh, wasn't it?

I exited the bathroom a few minuets later, my hair wet but i was cosy. I sat down opposite Niall who was sipping his coffee.
"You alright?" He asked. "What happened?"
"I broke her trust. Went behind her back and...well she didn't take it well. She cried a lot and broke up with me. I cant really explain it as its personal to her but I really fucked up Niall"
"Oh God" He sighed. "Well, how you holding up?"
"I dunno" I replied, not touching any of the food on the table. "Just...not well. Mums been texting me a lot but I haven't had the energy to talk to her"
"Yeah she called me" He chuckled. "She sent me to come find you"
"Oh God"

"I'm sorry Harry. I know you loved her"
"I still do. A lot" I sniffled.
"C'mon, let's go out" He tossed his cup in the bin and put the bagels in my mini fridge.
"Huh?"
"We're going out. Let's go to a nice cafe and get some lunch and just talk, okay? Have a little catch up"
"Niall c'mon"
"Hey. You ghosted me. C'mon, you owe me"
Little bitch.
"Fine" I grunted. "Lemme dry my hair though" "Good lad Harry"

After I finished drying my hair, we walked into town and went to a random cafe and sat down outside.
"So...what exactly did you do?" Niall asked.
"I went behind her back and spoke to someone she didn't like and he told me all this stuff about her. And well she told me to be patient with her about stuff and i just...didn't"
"Okay but...is that really your fault?"
"Niall, she has a personality disorder. Her brains so different to mine and yours. She asked me to be patient and I knew she didn't like that person but...I went ahead"
"Ohh...shit man...I hope she's okay"
"She isn't Niall. I called her friend the other day and told them what happened and she hadn't gone into uni for a week. Then when she did go in, she was isolating herself from everyone"
"Oh man...what are you gonna do?"
"I-i don't know. I miss her so much but I know she wont forgive me for what I did"
"Hey is that her over there?"
"What?" I turned my head to see Zahra on the opposite side of the road, smoking a cigarette. Ah, bad coping mechanisms came with BPD. She wasn't wearing any make up, just a sweater and jeans. She didn't look before crossing the road to where Niall and I were and a guy honked his horn at her and yelled at her. She didn't even notice I was right in front of her - God she was so out of it.
"Are you trying to fucking kill yourself!?" The driver shouted.
"Maybe" She mumbled, throwing her cigarette to the ground and taking another one out of her pocket as she walked further away from us.

"So...that's Zahra" Niall said awkwardly.
"She's not usually like that. She's just...heartbroken. Oh also, you're her favourite in the band"
"Really!? Aw" He smiled gleefully. "Hey, would it be weird if I went over and asked if she was okay? Just to cheer her up"
"Yeah that's a good idea, do it! She adores you"
"Awesome man!"

And like that, Niall got up and raced over to Zahra who immediately started crying she saw him.

Well, there goes the good idea.