61: Harry Spots Them

HARRYS POV
"Why the fuck are we here?"

Niall and I were sitting in my favourite cafe in Brighton even though I'd gone back to London weeks ago.

"Uh..." I was hoping I'd see Zahra. "I like this café"
"Yeah and I'm British. For God sake Harry"
"Hey! The soup here is good!"
"So are the ones in Islington! You just wanna see Zahra!"
"Who?" Yeah, I wasn't good at this.
"Harry I know you miss 'er but...it ain't gonna do shit. Sitting here hoping she'll just rush back to you. I'm sorry, I know you love her and you're in pain but this isn't going to help"
"I know...I just...I dunno"
"What about you, Liam, Louis and I just go on a boys night?"
"Liam doesn't drink"
"Okay, movi-" Niall looked over my shoulder and his eyes widened.
"What?" I went to look but he pushed my head down. "Hey!"
"Don't!"

I was stubborn so I of course looked anyway...to see Zahra. Smiling!? I noticed she wasn't alone though - she was with a tall blonde man who was dresses really smart. It took me a moment but I realised it was her teacher - what the fuck was she doing with him!? After he tried to make a move on her!?
"Niall. Niall, we need to stop her" I told him.
"No way" He shrugged.
"You don't get it! He's her teacher!"
"What!?"
"Yeah! He tried making a move on her a while ago and grabbed her leg. He's fucked up!"
"What are we even meant to do Harry? She wants you to leave her alone and I barely know her"  He had a point but I was desperate to protect her. "Look, if you want I can go over and check how she is and find out whats going on"
"Please?"
"On it" And like that, Niall got up and headed over to Zahra who was about to cross the street but when she saw him she looked a bit frightened but soon she was smiling and gave my best friend a massive hug. They chattered away and she pointed across the road to her teacher who looked impatient. But soon enough they shared a goodbye hug and Niall headed back over to me whilst Zahra crossed the road.

"So...turns out uni found out she cut herself and assigned that bloke to be her sort of counsellor" Niall explained.
"After he grabbed her!?"
"Harry, they obviously don' t know"
"Well what if they did?"
"Its not your story to tell!"

What the fuck was going on with me?

"Can we go back to London and get drunk?" i sighed.
"I was hoping you'd say that"