27: Bored Like Me

So like that, Harry and I went to London to get some stuff for him before we came back to my flat.

"I'm sorry I was so overbearing before" He said as we finished putting his things away (I cleared out some of my things for him as I wanted him to feel at home).
"Dont worry about it. Your worrying got the best of you" I assured him. "And y'know what...I think this'll be fun"
"I agree" He replied, planting a soft kiss on my forehead before giving me a warm tight hug. "Im sorry though"
"Harry its okay! Honestly its okay, dont worry about it. Look, I get pretty lonely around here anyway so it'll be nice to have company" I replied as we pulled away slightly.
"I can imagine...so...you wanna make dinner?"
"Sure...uh I'm gonna take a day off tomorrow"
"If you need to, do it. We can hang out maybe"

Harry and I made McDonalds styles fish burgers with chips before sitting down on the floor in my flat, music playing in the background.
"So...how long you here for?" I asked.
"Hmm...I dunno. Till you get sick of me?" He joked.
"Sounds like a plan" I scoffed playfully. We both exchanged shy smiles before we continued eating. I was mid eating my chips when I noticed Harry was still looking at me. He quickly blushed and looked away causing me to snigger.

We took our time tidying up and dancing to Queen like the maniacs we are before I went to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I exited the bathroom I saw Harry was making my bed and lighting candles.
"What're you up to then?" I giggled.
"Tryna help you relax" He responded, his face golden because of the fire.
"Oh my god" I sighed before I removed my oversized sweater to reveal a cami top. "Okay white boy, what now?"
"Alright, c'mon into bed"
"Both of us?"
"Uh yeah if you want"

We climbed into bed, Harrys arms round me before he picked up Lolita off the table.
"NOOOO" i exclaimed.
"Hey, you need to read it for class!"
"It'll be weird if you did!"
"No it wont!"
"Its noncey!" I squirmed.
"Okay I wont read to you. I'll try something else" he put the book down and looked at me.
"Harry I'm going to bed. Leave."
"Okay! Okay, i tried!" He chuckled.

"I would appreciate a good night hug though"