35: Dimples

"Y' gotta make sure it isn't biased love"

The next day I had finally started my assignment and Harry was keeping me company - by this, I meant he was playing with my hair while I sat there on my laptop typing like a maniac.
"And how do I do that?" I responded.
"You mentioned it happened in schools right? Maybe talk about how some people don't know that" He explained.
"Ooh good idea, thank you my love"

What the fuck was that?

"Not a problem" He chuckled shyly. "D'you...want some coffee?"
"Im alright, thanks. I would like a Monster though"
"Hey, energy drinks aren't good for you"
"Okay and? I need to finish this"
"You drink it every night, don't you worry about your health?"
"No...not really..." Well shit.
"Okay well maybe you should try to cut down"
"The internet says its fine"
"Where did you check? Bullshit.com?"
I burst out laughing when he said that, causing a smile to grow on his face.
"Harry, you have dimples" Yeah, Queen of not noticing anything.
"I do" He blushed, still smiling from ear to ear.
"They're cute" I said softly, gazing at him.
"Thank you love. Now...are you going to cut down?"
"I'll try"
"That's better than nothing" He kissed the top of my head gently before going to make us each a cup of coffee.

Why was he more beautiful every day?

What the fuck is going on with me?

Harry left me to do my work whilst he tidied up a bit (he said he liked to tidy? So I guess that's good). But I kept glancing over at him in awe. He was such a sweet person; open, honest, loving, kind...his exterior was just as blessed. I think we all know that Harry is so gorgeous that words cant even describe how beautiful he is. Every time his warm hands touch my skin, I get butterflies in my stomach. His smile lit up my entire day, his laugh was like sunshine after a rainy day...he was just stunning in many ways. God, I adore him. How did I get so lucky to make a friend so darling?

"Love?" Ah, I zoned out again.
"Mhm?"
"Sorry, y' jus' zoned out again"
"Don't be sorry. I'm just...I dunno. Um, are you hungry?"
"I'll make something for myself AND you" He replied as he put a coffee on my desk.

Yeah, remember the pescatarian diet I tried? I...gave up...let's just say it was my excuse to eat less food and Lavender told me that I possibly had an eating disorder which caused me to cry in the empty science lab at uni. So I now ate meat again and even though Harry didn't, he respected my decision. But anyway, he made us some soup whilst I carried on working but we kept glancing at each other then looking away when the other person noticed.

I drank my soup AND coffee and carried on working whilst Harry read his book but then my phone started buzzing like crazy. I picked it up off the floor and wanted to cry when I saw my screen.

Found you bitch.

You gonna face the fucking truth now?

You fucked stuff up already so whats the harm in some more?

By the way, you look ugly as a girl.

Tears filled my eyes when I saw that sentence. I got up from my desk, slipped my shoes on and walked out of my flat without saying a word. I heard Harry calling me from inside but I ignored him as I walked down the street, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Oi, Zahra" Fuck sake, he's found me. I didn't even know where I was, I'd left my phone at home. I turned around to see Harlow standing there.
"Look, i-it's not me. I'm sorry"
"You fucking promised we'd do it together, then you got up and left?"
"I-"
"I don't wanna fucking hear it. You lying little bitch" He pushed me back causing me to stumble and fall back
"Hey! Leave her alone!" I looked past him to see...Delilah!? "Are you fucking def? Leave her alone, you twat!"
Fear grew in Harlows eyes as he gave me a death stare and walked off.
"Are you okay? Should I take you home?" Delilah dashed over and helped me up.
"Don't tell Harry" I begged her.
"W-why not? Isn't he your boyfriend?"
"No!" Why did everyone think that!?
"Oh...well, I won't. C'mon, I'll just tell him I had a...girl emergency"

I wiped away my tears as we walked back to my flat where Harry was pacing. He spotted us at the door and ran over, pulling me into his arms.
"I was so worried love. Where were you?"
"I had a uh...girl emergency" Delilah piped up.
Harry let go of me and looked at her, then me.
"Everything's fine. We're friends" I told him.
"Oh, that's good" He grinned warmly. Delilah was smiling too now.

She really was my friend.