53: Sad

I arrived to my flat holding Harrys latte and a iced tea for me to see Harrys bag on the floor next to the sofa. His shoes were there too so he was here for sure. I put my bag down, locked up and crept around my flat looking for him.

I got to my bedroom and noticed a tall brunette was sitting on my bed with his hands in his head.
"Harry? Are you okay?" His eyes opened and I noticed they were bloodshot red.
"No" He sniffled, sitting up. I handed him his latte and ran a hand through his hair.
"Does someone need a hug?" I asked, kneeling beside him.
"Uh in a bit I...i need to go to the bathroom"
"Okay, I'll wait here" I kissed his nose gently before he got up and left the room.

He returned to see me wearing his sweater and sat beside me, his arm round me.
"You ever get sad and don't know why?" He asked, not looking at me.
"Yeah" I replied.
"How do you...deal with it?"
"I cry. Text people I love. Watch tv, listen to music..."
"Liar"

No need to attack me...

"Harry you said sad. Not reckless" I scoffed.
"Sorry. I uh don't know what to say"
"It's okay" i leaned up and kissed his jawline.
"That felt nice" he smiled softly.
I did it again but this time i peppered a few in different places.
"C'mon, on the bed Harry" I got up and pulled his hand.
"What?" He looked up me confused.
"I'm gonna give u a massage and some kisses. Up y' get" I told him. He did as instructed and stripped down to his boxers before he laid on the bed on his stomach. I sat on top of him, my legs either side of him and gently used my finger tips to massage him shoulders.

"I love you" He mumbled, clearly enjoying himself.
"I love you too baby" I giggled, kissing the back of his neck.
"I wanna see your face" He murmured.
"Why?"
"You're pretty" He rolled over and smiled softly. "There's that gorgeous face"
"Shut up" I cupped his cheeks with my hands and blushed.
"Make me" He smirked. I scoffed playfully and leaned down and kissed his lips then across his jawline and under his ear. He let out a soft moan, causing me to stop short.

I FOUND HIS SWEET SPOT.

I burst into giggles and he joined me as I sat up on his torso.
"C'mon, everyone has a favourite spot!" He reasoned.
"Okay, fair enough" I replied.
"Wheres yours then miss?"
"I dunno. Wanna find out?"
"Sure" He flipped us over and smiled. "I like this"
"You have a very nice collar bone" I noticed causing him to chuckle.

Anyway his lips made their way to mine then slowly everywhere else on my face: my nose, cheeks, forehead. He then pressed them against my jawline, down my neck and when he got to my collarbone i bit my lip. He was good.
"Found it" He sang, noticing me tense up before he attacked that area with his lips. I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound and ran my fingers through his hair. "That's gonna leave a mark" I heard him say.
"Huh!?" i slipped out from underneath him whilst he giggled and looked in the mirror. "You fucking leech!"

Harry just laughed harder before pulling me back to the bed.
"Looks nice on you" He teased me.
"You little bitch, you're lucky I love you so much" I replied, kissing his nose.
"I love you too baby. I dunno what I'd do without you" He replied.

What the FUCK?

He noticed my shocked face and just held my hands gently.
"Its like what you said to me on the phone the other day. Everyones got shit going on - sometimes they dont even talk about it. So y' gotta just be kind" He replied softly.
"A wise man once said to Treat People With Kindness" I giggled.
"Shut up"
"Make me"

And like that, he pulled me onto his lap, my legs either side of him and connected our lips together. I loved kissing Harry. He always just held me as close as possible and his hands were always on my cheeks.
"I wanna nap" He mumbled pulling away.
"C'mon bae, I'll stay till you fall asleep" I got off him so he could get into bed and I sat up next to him.
"When I cant sleep i listen to the voice audios you send me. They help me sleep" He admitted shyly.
"You dumbass" I kissed his head gently and ran my fingers through his curls. "I know you're always trying to help me but you need to take care of yourself too. Its okay if you need extra help, everyone does at some points in life"
"Mhm" He was slowly dozing off to the sound of my voice.
"i love you, you idiot"

I watched as his eyes flutter shut as he slipped into darkness.