63: Giovannis Motive

Tw sexual assault

"So...you still going to the ball?" Delilah asked as we left class.
"Eh probably not. Got no one to go with"
"You have us!" Lavender dashed over and linked arms with me.
"You have Elle and Delilah has Arrow" I replied.
"We can all go as friends! C'mon please!" Delilah pleased me.
"No" I said as I shoved my books into my locker and slammed the door shut.

"We can find you someone to go with! You can even drag Alex"
"Alex is going to Portugal" I responded.
"C'mon don't be a Debby Downer!" Lavender pleaded me.
"Don't say that" Delilah scolded them.
"It's fine" I shrugged. "I'll think about it. I gotta go see Giovanni in a bit"
"Mr Sexy Counsellor?" Delilah teased me.
"Oh shut up!" I blushed. He was still very much handsome shut up.
"I'm glad he's been there for you though" She said.
"Me too. And we're here for you too, okay?" Lavender added before we all shared a group hug before I went back to class.

I entered the room to see Giovanni was sitting at his desk looking really pissed off. He spotted me and gestured me to sit so I did as told.
"Um I can...come back if needed" I gabbled.
"No needed" He replied in a cold tone before he got up off his chair and started pacing. "Oh Zahra...when are you going to realise that karma really is a bitch"

What.

"You hurt other people and put them in the worst position then think it won't come and happen to you? Well you're wrong for sure!"
"Huh?" I furrowed my eye brows in confusion before he sat on the table in front of me.
"C'mon Zahra, you must know what I'm talking about!"
"No, I-i don't"
"Harlow for fuck sake!" He hit my desk with his hand, causing me to jump. Hearing that name sent me into a panic inside - my heart was literally racing. "You fuck him over and expect nothing to come your way!?"
"Wh-How is this even relevant? How do you even know?"
"My eyes don't faze you at all? His mother - my sister - tells me I have his eyes"

No fucking way was this clown related to him.

"He made you do this!" I sussed out. "Why!? He already broke up me and Harry!"
"Precisely but I personally believe that wasn't enough - he went through so much shit when you left and you weren't there to help him! How could you possibly not know that trans men are huge victims of sexual assault?"
"What!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Harlow got hurt and it was all my fault because I put myself first.
"What goes around comes around Zahra" He hissed. I shot up and raced to the door but suddenly he pushed me against the wall and restrained me. 
"Stop! S-stop, I-i didn't mean for it to happen!" I gabbled.
"Oh but it did anyway!" His hand unbuttoned my jeans causing me so squirm.  Not even Harry touched me like this - he knew I had trauma and promised we'd do things when I was ready.
"Stop! Please stop! I'll do anything" I pleased him.
"A likely story" His hand went inside my underwear and I felt him touch me causing me to let out a sob. He covered my mouth with his hand as he felt around. I was too weak to push him off or scream for help - i just bawled my eyes out. "Your precious Harry isn't here to help you" He hissed.

Don't you fucking dare talk about my precious Harry.

I bit down into his hand as hard as I could and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, causing him to reel back. I took this opportunity to button up my jeans, grab my bag and race out of the room. 

I finally got out of the building and just hid in a corner sobbing hard, trying to process what had just happened. Someone I trusted had fucked me over once again - but in a whole other way. What do I do? Call Lavender? Delilah? Arrow? Harry

"Hi um I-i really need...s-some help" I cried into the phone.
"Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned tone.
"No, i-i'm not um could you come to Crawley? It's between L-london a-and Brighton"  
"Sure of course! I'll be there in an hour. Stay safe, okay?"
"I'll try"