44: First Date

I had my date with Harry today and had already selected my outfit: a cream retro oversized jacket, a white t shirt and dark grey khaki shorts. I put on some eye liner and mascara and didn't bother covering my healing skin - Harry liked my skin. I didn't know why but it seemed to be his favourite feature on me. Anyway, I put on some opaque tights, some jewellery and slipped on my docs. I fluffed out my hair and clipped some of it back with a claw clip before opening my bedorom door to see Harry standing there holding a bunch of lillies. He was wearing a black t shirt with black jeans and a black trench coat. He looked so pretty.
"Hello beautiful. You ready for our date?" He asked, handing me the flowers - he bought me them every Saturday.
"Uh yeah...you look handsome" I smiled softly.
"Thank you love. Pulled out the old Chelsea boots for today" He chuckled, looking down at his feet. I scoffed playfully and went to put the flowers in some water whilst he waited.

We eventually left my flat, holding hands. Usually i would be holding his arm or he'd have his around me...we'd even barge each other and laugh. But this time was different, as were our feelings. Harry knew I loved getting the train as opposed to driving so when he told me we were getting the train to the pier, I was ecstatic.  The train ride was short but I was still excited. I was gabbling to Harry about the time me and my friends back in London got lost on the tubes there and one of them spilled an entire bottle of Coke on the floor. He listened to every stupid word and smiled softly as I blabbered on and on.
"You were such a reckless teenager" He chuckled when I finished.
"Makes up for me being a boring adult, right?"
"Not boring! Just...less reckless. Still fun however" He grabbed my hands and kissed them softly before pulling me up from my seat so we could get off.

We made it to Brighton station and headed to the pier.
"Are we going on the rides!?" I asked him.
"We sure are love" He grinned at me.
"No way! Oh Harry, you're the best!"
"You're the one who makes me happy. I think you're the best love" He replied as we went to get our wrist bands.

The bumper cars were by far my favourite. Everytime I knocked into Harry I would yell "Suck it White Boy!" which made him collapse laughing. I was terrified of the really high ones but Harry promised to hold my hand - and he kept his promise well. And of course he dragged me onto the Ferris Wheel.

We sat next to each other giggling as we went round.
"Wanna know something?" I asked him.
"What?" He put an arm round me and looked into my eyes.
"I hate Ferris Wheels" I admitted.
"What!? Why?" He looked a bit sad.
"I dunno. They're so slow. I wish they were more exciting. Why d'you love them so much?"
"Because they're high up and away from everyone. I can just sit here and look at you for ages" He blushed.
"Sap" I teased him.
"And what?" He sassed me, causing me to giggle.
"Valid reason though. Maybe I like them now"
"That's my girl" He planted a soft kiss on my bitten lips, our foreheads pressed together.

My girl.

"How do you know when you're in love?" 
"You just know. You feel it" he told me.
"Sounds nice. I hope we get that far"
"I'm already there darling" He admitted. "I love you Zahra. Surprise"
"Surprise indeed" I giggled. "I promise to say it back when I'm ready"
"Thank you" He chuckled, pulling into his arms. He kissed my head gently before we just sat there in silence, holding each other.

Eventually we had to get off but we went to the arcade and played loads of games! Harry happened to be really good at claw machines and got me a Pikachu as he knew I loved Pokemon. We played Mario Kart too and I was of course better than him. We got loads of tokens from different games such as Coin Slots, Hit the Button, Pac Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong...my backpack was full of tickets within two hours!

"So...what's catching your eye darling?" Harry asked as we looked at all the prizes.
"Honestly? Nothing" I admitted.
"Not even the frog over there that you've been looking at the whole time?"
Fuck sake.
"Its 10,000 tickets handsome"
"So? C'mon, we need a third child" He joked, pulling me to the till before asking for the frog. We still had a lot left so I asked for the pack of two worm on strings so Harry and I could have one each.

"So...what are we naming our children?" I asked Harry as we sat on the seafront, watching the sun set.
"Hmm...my worm is called Freddie. You name the rest darling" He replied.
"Okay...my worm is called Blob. The frog is called Hoe Ass and the Pikachu is called Pooja"
Harry burst out laughing, his cheeks going red. His laugh came out more cheesy and high pitch, causing him to cover his mouth shyly.
"The only thing allowed on your mouth is my lips thank you" I pulled his hand down gently. "You have a nice laugh. You dont need to hide it around me"

After we shared a bag of doughnuts, we went back to mine to actually eat some dinner. The train ride was quiet as we were both tired. Harrys arm was round me as i I leaned on his side, clasping his free hand. From time to time I planted soft kisses on his warm knuckles or just held them close. I was falling in love and it felt right.

"What d'you wanna eat baby?" He asked as we got inside. Baby.
"Uhmm...fruit. Lots of fruit" I decided.
"No dinner?"  
"Lots of fruit. Please?"
"Anything for you darling. C'mon, lets get confortable" And like that, we headed to my room. Harry just stripped down to his boxers whilst I wore his t shirt and some shorts. Whilst I removed my make up, my handsome lover washed and cut some fruit for me and we sat on the floor in my room eating it.
"So...how was your first date?" He asked me.
"Words cant describe how much I enjoyed it. Thank you"
"Of course baby. I love you"

"I...adore you. Lots"