45; Home Time for Harry

Waking up in the arms of the man I adored was something I never wanted to take for granted.

I awoke to him planting soft kisses on my shoulder and neck, his arms round my waist.
"Morning beautiful" He mumbled into my ear, realising I was awake.
"Good morning handsome" I turned around and faced him, our faces inches apart. "You're going home today"
"And you're coming to my house on Friday evening" he added with a cheeky grin. I smiled too, pecking a kiss on his lips.
"I'm gonna miss you" I said sadly, my heart sinking.
"I know baby but time will fly. Just work hard this week and look after yourself, okay?"
"I will, I promise. You too though. What time is it?"
"Seven. C'mon baby, you gotta get to uni
"Okay" I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes.
"Lookin' sexy bedhead" He joked, noticing my hair.
"Hey!" I covered my face and threw my head down on the pillow.
"Oh darling. i'm only joking" He pulled me back up and kissed my head. "C'mon, you gotta go"

And like that we went to the bathroom then got ready for the day. I got ready into a white t shirt, oversized black jeans and a brown hoodie. I added my white chunky trainers before drawing on my eye liner and brushing on mascara. I brushed down my hair and clipped it back into a pony tail before grabbing my bag. Harry was making me breakfast in the kitchen so I went to join him after I was all packed.
"You're looking pretty" He smiled when he saw me.
"Thank you my love" I blushed as he put two bowls of cereal on the table. We sat down and ate up, chattering as we did.

"D'you want me to walk you to uni?" He asked after he washed up.
"I'm gonna get the bus with Lavender but thanks. You should get home though"
"I mean...I kinda wanna stay..."
"Harry. Boundaries. Remember?"
"I know...I'll be gone before you're back though. Gonna...steal your clothes" He picked up my oversized jacket and held it close.
"Go on, take it home. It's your size bae" I smiled. "I have to go though. I'll book my train when I come home today"
"Already did it love. I'll pick you up from Kings Cross at 7 o'clock on Friday" He replied.
"I adore you so much!" I kissed his lips gently but he deepened it by pulling me closer in, his hands on my cheeks.
"I'll see you Friday baby. Text me if you need me though" He replied, pulling away. "I love you"
"Get home safely handsome" I threw my arms round his waist and held him close. "Im a call away if you need me"
"I miss you already" He said quietly.
"We'll be okay. I promise"

We shared a final sweet kiss (that's a lie, my legs were literally round his waist) I headed out to meet Lavender.

"Good morning bestie! How was your weekend?" They asked as we hugged.
"Amazing. What about you?" I replied.
"Unreal! Me and Elle went to the park for a little picnic and we saw Arrow there with his little sister. She was being so loving to her, it was so cute! How was the date?"
"So fun! We went to the pier and the arcade and he won me two stuffed animals and we named them. We even got matching worms on strings. It was so nice...he's so sweet Lav"
"Aww I'm glad you two had a nice time. We should go on a double sometime. Maybe even a triple date" They suggested.
"That'd be awesome! Oh shit are we late!?"
"Uhh...if we run for that bus we wont be?"

Like that, we dashed for our lives for the bus which thankfully we managed to get on.

Delilah was already there so we went to lesson straight away whilst Lavender went to photography..but then we realised class was cancelled as Giovanni had a family emergency so we ended up leaving again.
"Wanna pick up sushi and go to mine?" I asked Del who was yawning.
"Sure. Is Harry still there?"
"He has to get back to London so he's probably gone now. How's Arrow?"
"Such a darling. I miss him already but I'm seeing him this weekend. We do what you and Harry do - weekends together, y'know?"
"Oooh, I like it. Also...Itsu or Wasabi?"
"Itsu by far...the food there is way better"
"The avocado rolls are unreal!"

We picked up some food then headed to mine to see Harrys car was gone. We went inside to see my flat was tidy and flowers on the kitchen table. White lilies, my favourite.
"Awww! He left these for you!" Delilah squealed as I read the sweet note.

I love you, see you Friday gorgeous
Harry

"No way! He said he loves you!?"
"Yeah...he's sweet. I think I love him too? But...I don't know. I'll know soon"
"You'll know. C'mon, let's watch Atypical"