28: Beauty

"Morning Love" Harry chirped as he arrived home-I mean to my flat.
"Hey!" I gave him a hug after he put down the Oat milk and his keys. He'd texted me and told me I'd ran out of milk so he went to get some - he suggested oat milk for my stomach issues.
"You sleep alright? When I woke up you were still completely gone" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm still tired but we move" I finished making my coffee and rubbed my eyes tiredly, ignoring the eye liner i had on that hadn't budged due to it being smudge proof. "How're you?" I asked, sitting on the counter.
"I feel....incredible" He gave me another hug, nuzzling his head into my neck. "I just feel really happy to be here, I don't know why"

"You don't always need to know why you're happy - just sit back and enjoy your life"
"I agree" He let out a sigh before he let me go of me and cupped my face with his gentle hands. "I love being around you"
"Oh really? Why's that?" I giggled.
"I just...I dunno what it is. I just feel great twenty four seven when you're around" He kissed my forehead softly before letting go of me and sipping his black coffee. "So...what you doing today?"
"Homework for sure" I sighed. "Maybe we can go to the seafront later and hang out"
"Ooh, what about a picnic?"
"Yes! We can go Sainsburys"
"Okay...what if you do your homework whilst I go to Sainsburys and get us some things?"
"Can we make sandwiches a-and maybe we can have lemonade? And fruit! Oh and don't forget sweet things...maybe Oreos?? Or M&Ms?"
"Anything you want, I will get"

After we made a list and shared a hug (where Harry picked me up and whirled me around - yeah, he was really happy today), Harry went to Sainsburys whilst I started on my homework which was another ESSAY along with some note taking on different characters. Harry returned but stayed quiet as he prepared the picnic (making sandwiches, washing fruit), dancing to the music I was playing. Anyway, I finally finished my work after what felt like forever and got up to stretch. I noticed Harry was sitting on my bed, looking at the photos on my table with a smile on his face.
"You like my friends?" I asked, sitting next to him.
"Yea...theyre cool" He replied.
"Too bad they live a bit far...oh well"
"You should go and see them when you can"
"I should...for now I'm with you!" I leaned forward and gave him a quick hug before I leaped out of bed and went to find some clothes.

After getting ready into a an oversized brown hoodie, white wide leg jeans and my platform doc martens, i brushed on some mascara as i forgot to do that earlier. I brushed down my hair and styled my side bags before I went to get my bag. I hadn't noticed Harry watching my every move till I spotted him and sighed. 
"What're you doing?"
"N-nothing!" His cheeks flushed red as he covered his eyes with his hand.
"C'mon, what's up?" I skipped over  and sat in front of him, removing his hands from over his eyes.
" just...uh...i-i get shy around people who are really pretty"

I kid you not I wanted to kiss his face when he said that.

"Where?" I replied, not thinking.
"A Wh-you of course"
I didn't really know what to say...
"Y-you don't think you're pretty!?"
"Well...uh...i just..."
"W-why not?" He asked sadly.
"Harry its not that...i mean...uh..."
"Love, you cant be serious!"
"Uhh...I...hate myself...surprise. But not as much anymore? I dont know"
Harrys eyes grew sad. He took ahold of my hands and looked deeply into my eyes.
"Zahra, you're one of the most beautiful women I have ever met" He began. "Everything about you is fucking mesmerising. Like...I cant even begin to explain how gorgeous you are"
"You can say what you want Harry I still dont think I'm...mesmerising. I'm OK i think."
"I guess not all of us have good taste"

Mother fucker.

"You little bitch!" We both burst out laughing, me falling into his arms as I was laughing too hard. "C'mon, let's go"
"Okay but you're VERY beautiful. Okay?" He kissed my hands softly before we got up and headed out.