Chapter 15

As the students congregated together for the first time they took this as an opportunity to take in their fellow subjects.

Katherine and Sarah both noticed the lack of other girls at the 'school'. They took this fact with the probability that they would most likely therefore be roommates.

Jack was relieved when he saw Crutchie there, he had spent most of his time worrying about how Crutchie would survive without him rather than focusing on what was going on and where they were.

Many of them saw faces they recognised but couldn't put a name to. (Me about literally everyone except my close friends) They also wondered why there was so few of them, yet the school appeared to be so big.

Some even thought some of the faces were cute, but they weren't going to jump to anything, after all, they didn't even know each others names.

They had to sit through the tedious process of listening to every rule being listed, having to watch examples of how pupils should dress in a professional sense rather than normal clothes, listening to how they expect everyone to have grades at a certain level and how they were sure that the next president would be from their school. (does anyone else's school say this at like every assembly or is it just mine)

After all of that, they all headed towards the lodging house and prayed that their roommate wasn't a big weirdos. Thankfully for them none of their roommates were.

~~~
253 words