Chapter 9

A/N: I decided to make Albert and Mush cousins because why not.

TW: Abandonment.

Albert and Mush were practically siblings. Albert's parents had abandoned him with his auntie and uncle when he was two and took off to go to England.

His auntie and uncle took him in with open arms and treated him as though he was their own son alongside their actual son, Mush.

When they were young they didn't quite grasp the concept that they weren't siblings so their parents just let them carry on as they were. They grew up believing that they were siblings and thanks to their youthful oblivion, didn't deem the fact that Albert looked nothing like their parents relevant.

They were just happy that they had a best friend to play with who lived in the same house as them.

When they were both twelve they finally told them the truth. To say they were gobsmacked would be a major understatement.

Little changed except for the fact that they had to explain to people they had already told about them being sibling that they were as a matter of fact cousins instead.

It wasn't much of a surprise to them when they both received letters to the boarding school, they were practically inseparable and would study together.

They of course accepted their places willingly and entered the school side by side. They feared nothing with the other by their side, except for the fact that they could be separated, that's what scared them the most.

~~~
256 words