**72**

Two accomplishing years followed for the family. Jennie won her last court battle, Lia seemed suspiciously giggly, the dogs were healthy and Jisoo was being Jisoo.

"Is it just me or are we getting old?" Jisoo whispered to Jennie when they saw Lia giggling in front of her phone.

They both had a hunch what she was doing but Jisoo didn't speak it out so Jennie wouldn't be upset and Jennie ignored it.

"You are getting old." Jennie mumbled.

"You are getting old with me." Jisoo grinned.

"Mom, I'm going out for a bit." Lia suddenly stood up from the sofa and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Jennie tried to ask intimidatingly but nowadays Lia is unfazed by her protectiveness. She is pretty free.

"Somewhere." Lia said and opened the door.

"Somewhere where-" Jennie was shocked to see the door already closing, she was gone. "Julia!"

Jisoo held Jennie's wrist to stop her from marching after her and causing a ruckus.

"Hey, hey, I'm sure she is just with her friends. I can ask Yeji if you are worried." Jisoo told her gently.

"It's not that I'm worried, it's just the way she is acting." Jennie pouted. "It's like she is-"

"In love?" Jisoo raised a brow.

"Refrain yourself!" Jennie scolded.

Seeing how Jennie was looking at her as if she just insulted her on a spiritual level sent Jisoo into bursts of laughter.

"Jisoo!" Jennie frowned, not amused.

"I'm just saying, it's okay that we are getting old... and she is too-"

"Then-"

"No we are not stalking her again like when she was a kid." Jisoo cut her off.

Jennie's lips turned downwards. She sulked, dramatically hugging Jisoo and burying her face in her neck.

"Let's call the others and hang out, I'm sure being around other people your age will cheer you up." Jisoo suggested as she ran her hand down her back.

"I'm no kid..." Jennie pouted. "But sure, might not hurt..."

*****

"Here are the drinks." Seokjin placed the glasses down at their table. Most of them had beer, others cocktails.

"The Pink Lady." He gave Jisoo the bright pink cocktail with a cherry in the corner.

"And the Black Sunday." He laid the glass of of rum and ice cubes in front of Jennie.

"That's actually mine." Jisoo took the Black Sunday and gave Jennie her Pink Lady cocktail.

"Oh, really?" Seokjin eyed them, a brow raised.

"Yes, problem? As you can see I do ballet and she is the punk." Jennie sipped on her glass without shame.

The man snorted a laugh and went back to tend to other customers.

"Should have gotten that pink drink too looks nice." Lisa drank from her beer bottle.

"You can try." Chaeyoung lifted her glass and raised it to Lisa's lips for her to take a sip, receiving a smile.

"These fries are free real estate." Dahyun grabbed a few bits from Sana's plate.

"And again I'm the driver." Seulgi sighed.