*5*

After Jennie eventually woke up from her short nap, she used her phone to show Jisoo pictures of her daughter.

"This is her on her third birthday party," Jennie gushed. Jisu wore a blinking silver crown and ate a piece of the chocolate cake on the table. "Doesn't she look adorable?"

Jisoo nodded. "She has it from her mom."

Jennie rolled her eyes and slapped Jisoo's arm.

Is this flirting? Why is her neighbour flirting with her?

"Would you stop that?" Jennie said passive aggressively.

"Stop what?" Jisoo played dumb obviously.

"You know what!" Jennie hissed.

"Do you want to see pictures of my boy?" Jisoo ignored her outburst.

"You have a son?" Jennie cocked a brow.

Jisoo nodded and searched for the pictures on her phone.

This was a bit of a surprise. Never has Jennie seen Jisoo with a boy.

"Here he is." Jisoo showed her the picture with a smile.

Jennie chuckled. "He looks lazy."

"He's not!" Jisoo defended her son. "He is full of life and energy just like me."

"Okay." Jennie nodded. "If you say so. What is he?"

"A Maltese," Jisoo responded. "His ears are rose gold."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. Is she colour blind?

"They are whit-"

"Rose gold," Jisoo stayed firm on her response. "They are rose gold."

Jennie decided to keep silent if she insisted on them being rose gold.

"How old is your daughter?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"She is five." Jennie stated. "She is a real sweetheart. One of those kids that couldn't even harm a fly." The brunette giggled.

---

"Jisu! Let go of that boy quick! Oh god!" A male nursery nurse pulled the girl away from the boy with a bloody nose. "What happene-"

He trailed off when he noticed another girl punching a black haired boy while three other ones lied on the ground in undeniable agony. He let go of Jisu and quickly stopped the other fight.

"Someone send reinforcements! The girls are on a killing spree!"

Yeji stood from a close distance, watching the scene unfold.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Ms. Lee backed him up to stop the kids from crying.

Once they pulled the boys away from the two girls they started sobbing.

"Don't cry boys," Mr. Park said. "Let's go inside I'll treat your injuries and you can have ice cream." He offered, they immediately stopped crying and followed him inside.