**60**

A/N: Starting from here it's like an epilogue for those that want more out of this ff.

"Do you even listen when people tell you things?" Seulgi spoke to her daughter who was on her phone texting for god knows how long already. After staring angrily at her, she finally found the decency to raise her head and look at her mother.

"Huh? You said something?"

"Yeji!" She bursted out.

"What?" The girl asked confused, lowering her head again as she received a message.

"Who are you texting?" Seulgi rested her hands on her hips and arched a brow accusingly.

"Lia." Yeji responded, wiping the smile off her face. "So did you want something from me mom? I was about to head out."

Seulgi sighed deeply. "I only told you three times in a row that you should clean up your room."

"Oh really? Well, I heard you now and I respect your opinion." Yeji tried to sneak past Seulgi slyly.

"Not so fast." The elder grabbed Yeji's arm and dragged her to her room before she closed the door. "You are not coming out until you cleaned up that massive mess!"

Yeji tried to open the door but it was locked. She gasped in shock.

"Is this-- Are you imprisoning me!? Mom! I'm pretty sure that's illegal! I have the right to live in freedom!" Yeji pulled the door handle down to no avail.

"Just clean up your room Yeji!"

"This is so sick and twisted..." The younger sighed and plopped herself on her bed. She turned her phone on and opened a messaging app.

[Yeji]: Sorry guys can't come. My mother locked me in my room 🙁

[Chaeryeong]: What did you do this time?

[Yeji]: I didn't do anything! ☹️

[Yeji]: I think she is on her period

[Lia]: The film is starting at eight. Will she release you until then?

[Yeji]: Depends on how fast I can clean up my room

[Yuna]: In other words we will have to go without Yeji 💀

[Chaeryeong]: Forget the film. We will never see Yeji again 💀

[Yeji]: Hey!

[Ryujin]: It's true your room's a mess these days

[Yeji]: You guys are supposed to be on my side 😭

[Lia]: Stop crying we are coming to your rescue

[Chaeryeong]: We are what

[Ryujin]: We are what (2)

[Yuna]: WE ARE WHAT (3)

[Lia]: We are going to help Yeji clean up and then watch the film together. That's what friends are for 🤷

[Yeji]: Love you 😭

[Lia]: ♥️

*****

"It was so easy when she was a toddler but now she is a teen and talks back..." Seulgi sulked, looking at an album of Yeji's baby pictures.

"Aren't you exaggerating a bit?" Joohyun chuckled, watching the frowning bear.