**70**

"Didn't you forget something?" Jisoo inquired amused.

Jennie tried to read her face, at the same time pondering what it is that she could have forgotten...

She got her suitcase, her lunchbox, her phone. Jennie scrunched her nose in confusion and looked down to her feet. Her shoes were also tied. Then she lifted her head and returned her gaze to Jisoo's smiley face.

Maybe... Yeah that must be it.

Confidently Jennie returned the smile and leaned in to brush her lips against Jisoo's soft ones. The elder was taken aback as she froze slightly.

Jisoo's lips curved a bright smile, making Jennie feel triumphantly. She pulled her head back only to hear Jisoo giggle lightly.

"I meant this," Jisoo opened her hand, revealing the keys of Jennie's Porsche. "But you are right. Thanks."

Jennie lifted one arm to cover her red face while the other held tightly on her suitcase, her knuckles turned white. "Oh..."

"You are so cute." Muffling a chuckle, Jisoo grabbed Jennie's arm and lowered it before she placed the keys inside of her palm. "My heart keeps fluttering." The raven admitted as she leaned forward and pressed her lips on the corners of Jennie's mouth. "After all these years, it's still beating as crazy as when I first fell in love with you."

Jennie couldn't help but pur. The warmth she felt outweighed the embarrassment.

"Same here." Jennie gave her a gummy smile. "I love you you even more than back then if that's possible."

"Please, I'm begging, just say bye." Lia called from the other end of them room.

"What did you say? I can't hear you. Did you say you want me to come over there and give you a big smooch on your cheek?" Jennie humoured.

"I'm good! But I wish you a great day at work!" Lia saluted.

"Take care baby." Jennie glanced at Lia before returning her gaze to Jisoo. "You too love."

"Love you." Jisoo patted her butt with a grin and hushed her to leave.

"Love you too." Jennie smiled, going to work with complete happiness.

"So that just leaves me and you." Jisoo sauntered to Lia and sat beside her on the couch. "Do you want to do something?"

"Hm..." Lia pondered, knowing when Jennie is gone they can secretly do things she forbids her. "I want to play Laser Tag."

"All right. Let's go."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Can I invite my friends?"

"Chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin would come for sure but I'm not sure what Joohyun would think about letting Yeji play Laser Tag."

"She doesn't like it?"

"No. She likes it. She is good at it even. But Yeji... Poor Yeji didn't inherit that from Hyun. In battles she is like Seulgi."

"Meaning?"

"She won't survive a game."

"It's okay. I will protect Yeji."

Lia spoke so confidently and determined it made Jisoo raise a brow and stare at her.

"You will?"

"I will." Lia nodded, her eyes unwavering.

*****

Jennie accidentally took Lia's phone instead of her own to work. It left her restless because of a certain incident.

"I really don't think this is a good idea." Taehyung told Jennie off.