*23*

Jennie was the first one to wake up. Her hand felt numb, her chest felt heavy and her head dizzy. Amidst that she felt so warm and oddly comfortable.

The sunrays just had to directly hit her head out of everything.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them annoyed.

Next she took her position in and she was wide awake.

She was squeezed in the inside of something soft and fuzzy, definitely the back pillows of a couch. Her small daughter was covering her right arm and chest with her body. Meanwhile her legs were tangled up with someone else's who had her arms slided between her sides.

Hopefully it's Jisoo.

Jennie dared to tilt her head slightly and to her big relief it was indeed the raven and not some random person.

Suddenly Jennie's relief was replaced with panic.

It's Jisoo!

She made quick work untangling herself from the elder while lifting her daughter at the same time and placing her head on the armrest.

She took a deep breath once she reached the bathroom, freshed herself up and searched for the first aid kit that was thankfully in a cabinet. 

On tiptoes she walked back to the two, remembering how Jisoo's forehead was bleeding when the window was shot. The wound was dry by now and the glass also already fell out, must have not cut deeply. With a warm wet cloth she rinsed the wound, placing a plaster on her forehead. 

Afterwards she decided to buy food in the nearest convenience shop and make breakfast. She could obviously order something but she prefers cooking herself. She made sure the room had a kitchen with everything she needed.

Good thing she made Jeongyeon bring her a spare phone, checkbook and black card from her assistant. She made a mental note to herself to return the favour somehow.

Jennie pondered what to buy. Jisu likes honey and fruits, hence Jennie will make a fruit salad for her. What about Jisoo? She once told her she eats instant ramyeon mostly. Jennie shook her head in dismay. That's way too unhealthy. 

Jennie grinned mischievously as she picked up coleslaw, red and black beans, radish, kimchi, tofu, soy sauce and eggs. That's what she gets for not eating healthily.

When she had everything she needed, she headed back to the room and placed the bags in the kitchen before she put her hair up in a pony tail and started cooking.

First she sliced the fruits up in tiny pieces, poured a little honey over them and put them in a bowl for her daughter.

For herself she made a simple avocado sandwich since it's her favourite. As for Jisoo she cooked many vegetables and put them next to the rice that was combined with red and black beans.

Being satisfied with her work. She went to the living room. The sight that greeted her warmed her heart. It made her stop and watch a little.

Her daughter was lying on Jisoo's back, making her look like a turtle shell on a sleeping turtle.

How did she get there? And why that positioning? Jennie giggled lighty, bending down to them.

"Rise and shine~" The brunette sing-songed, shaking them awake.