*47* 🔞

"It's your fault." Jennie frowned.

"Hey you wanted chocolate muffins as much as I did." Jisoo defended.

"But not if I had known we would get lost in a supermarket!" Jennie scoffed. "Out of all places..."

"It's not that bad." Jisoo shrugged.

They were searching for the muffins but kept going into wrong directions until they ended up in a dark storage area that probably serves to receive products from trucks.

"Oh my god..." Jennie frowned. "This... it's just like being stuck in the elevator again... Again Jisoo!"

"No we have more space this time." Jisoo gestured around them. "Plus we have our fully charged phones."

"They are in the car." Jennie reminded her. "We are locked in this room and the store is closed. We are going to spend the whole night in here, won't we?" She sighed.

"Okay but look at it from the bright side. If we weren't stuck in the elevator you'd still pretend you don't like me." Jisoo attempted to cheer her up

"I don't like you," Jennie teased.

"Wow." Jisoo feigned deep pain by clutching her chest.

"-I love you." Jennie smiled.

"Love you too." Jisoo opened her arms and Jennie instinctively hugged her.

"Ugh that kinda really makes it better," Jennie admitted. "The elevator thing would have been much more pleasant like this."

"It worked out in the end." Jisoo exclaimed, pecking her forehead.

"I'm glad Jimin has Julia for today. She'd be worried if I don't come home." Jennie hummed.

Jisoo tensed up as she spoke his name but quickly snapped herself out of it. "That's right. Wanna sleep?"

"What if a staff comes during the night and we miss it?" Jennie argued.

"We might miss them but they'll still see us." Jisoo retorted.

"Okay but what if it's a bad person?" Jennie asked ultimately. "Maybe they won't let us out to sell our organs."

"Yikes." Jisoo's forehead creased. "If you are that anxious we can take shifts in staying awake."

Jennie nodded. "I take the first."

"Are you sure?" Jisoo was going to propose to take the first one too.

"Yes. Sleep." Jennie squatted on the floor next to Jisoo and made her lean on her shoulder.

"Soft." Jisoo hummed and closed her eyes.

She fell asleep quickly. Jennie could feel the elder's chest heave up and down as her warm breath lingered in her neck. It was kind of calming.

After an hour of flying around in the cloud of her thoughts Jennie gasped.

"Wait!"

Jisoo flinched and woke up instantly. "W-What..!? You okay??" She asked with her voice deep and groggy. It sort of sent chills down Jennie's spine but nevermind.

"I'm fine, it's just..." Jennie pointed to the door. It had an electric key. "Aren't you able to open it?"

"You mean hacking it?" Jisoo stood up and walked to the module. She touched the screen and it glew. It looked like a normal touch-screen for entering a code.

"Can you?" Jennie looked up from her shoulder. "I mean without breaking it."

"We could use brute force." Jisoo pulled a small device out of her pocket. "Isn't it illegal though?"