*25*

A/N: This chapter is based on the Llama Arts Halloween animation.

-------

3 months later

"Here is the file of Mr. Ahns case you requested, Attorney Kim." The assistant placed it on her work desk.

Jennie acknowledged her presence nodding slightly before she kept typing on the keyboard. She still needed to summarize the last one she obviously won.

"Coffee." Left Jennie's lips merely and her assistant stormed away since she understood what that meant for her to do.

One of the buttons of the phone blinked red, indicating her that her secretary was calling.

"What's the matter?" Jennie asked grumpily as she took the call.

"Someone is here to meet you, Attorney Kim."

Jennie frowned. "I have no current appointments I'm aware off. Send them away."

"She said it's mandu delivery." Her secretary informed her.

"Send her in." Jennie responded, knowing who it was.

As soon as her smiling face greeted the lawyer she already felt lighter.

"I have one tasty dumpling for the angry dumpling." The raven placed the bag on Jennie's desk and sat on a chair in front of her. "Does that make you a cannibal? Cause I think it does."

Jennie gave her a small smile and kept typing.

"Don't you want to eat?" Jisoo asked patiently.

"Can't. Working." Jennie mumbled while staring at her screen.

So Jisoo stood up, opened the bag, held two chopsticks between her fingers and fed Jennie some dumplings. The lawyer decided to open her mouth as Jisoo annoyingly kept pushing the food against her lips.

Jennie sighed. She loved dumplings. And no, that doesn't make her a cannibal. Jisoo is just being dramatic.

Jennie kept writing while Jisoo kept feeding her a while. Even when there were no dumplings left Jisoo didn't leave and acted like her coach. Wiping the sweat on her forehead away with towels and giving her juice to drink through a straw.

It was only when it was dark that Jennie noticed how much time passed by. Thankfully she was done by now. She only had some files to copy but she already gave her assistant that task.

Jennie leaned against her chair exhausted. Suddenly she winced as she felt cold fingers entering her top and brushing against her shoulder.

"Ah shit, I completely forgot that you were here. Sorry for not talking to you." Jennie said sadly.

"It's okay." Jisoo pressed circular strokes across her shoulder blades.

"No, it's not." Jennie's voice rose a little. "In three months we haven't been on a single date, really the only intimate moment was watching a movie and eating Chinese food at my place but that was also only for a few hours. I'm surprised you aren't tired of me yet. Cause I would-- Ahh..."

Jennie sighed contently. Jisoo knew all the right spots to press and right now she was aiming to calm her down by relaxing her muscles.

"A few hours are enough." Jisoo claimed. "I still don't understand why you keep insisting to work so much since you are rich and don't need it but if it makes you happy, I don't mind."

Jennie shook her head. "It's more like I'm obliged to. It's a family thing, I guess... I'll tell you another day."

Jennie didn't look comfortable talking about it, so Jisoo didn't push it and would wait for her.