*43*

Jisoo has been to Jennie's workplace and now property on multiple occasions. Mostly just to hang around and annoy Jennie while she is working.

Now that they were a thing it felt kind of different though.

Like she had to annoy her less and be more supportive and helpful.

"Do I wait here?" Jisoo asked, getting comfortable in Jennie's black pleather work stool. Her office was different, bigger.

"You can wait here." Jennie nodded. "It might take a while though. Won't you get bored?"

"Take your time. I'm going to play Maple Story." Jisoo showed her fully charged phone off.

Jennie glanced once more at a focused Jisoo on her game while rolling around in Jennie's big chair. A smile crossed her face as she left the room.

However the moment she left Taehyung rushed to her.

"There you are!" He said nervously in his grey suit.

"What's wrong?" Worry immediately crossed her face, the smile fading.

"Um, you see, remember how we were going to expand overseas?" He scratched his nape.

"Yes?" She nodded. "Our dads had it arranged."

"Yeah that's right, but now since we have a new head, our partner from overseas needs to be convinced he doesn't make a mistake by merging with a part of us to a sub company."

"Doesn't sound like a problem to me." Jennie didn't know what he looked so nervous for, like that time he accidentally poured salt into her coffee. "Spit it out Tae. What did you?"

"Don't be mad but uncle Jiyong suggested me-"

"You still talk with him?" Jennie seemed already upset and he didn't even come to the point yet.

"Only for advice." He promised. "We are not all buddy buddy. Neither him nor my dad are that type of person, we both know. In fact I'm surprised because they approached me first to help us when they called me disgrace not long before that but whatever."

Jennie swallowed. It sounded indeed odd, then again Taehyung can look after hinself and if he decides he still wants to be in touch with them, so be it.

"Okay so you get advice from him. I'm not mad."

"Oh that wasn't it yet." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly, making Jennie arch a brow. "Anyway the thing is he recommended me this guy who is apparently charming and fully knowledged in business to assist us convince the Danish firm."

"You have mentioned that to me before." Jennie noted. "He should partake in the meeting. Where is he?"

"Um-"

"Hey Nini!"

Jennie's skin crawled as she looked behind Taehyung where Jimin was standing with his eye smile and black suit.

She turned her head back to Taehyung to give him a glare.

"I can totally kick him out if you want that." Taehyung whispered to her. "We can pull it off with our staff as well.. I think."

Yes call the security and throw him to Jupiter, is what she wants to say.

Even so, this is purely about business and Jimin has proved in the latest days that he might have grown up.

"He can attend the meeting but give him the furthest seat away from mine." Jennie told her cousin.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin chirped in between them.