*57*

The uproarious rattling and shouting of a certain brunette woke Jisoo up from her sleep.

Her eyes snapped open and her body responded right away. She slipped out of the bed and wobbled to the kitchen where she witnessed Jennie standing on a chair while hollering continuously.

In the bedroom that would have been music to her ears but in the kitchen it's just alarming.

"What's wrong!?" She requested to know and surged to the startled women.

"T-There! Over there!" Jennie gestured to the corner, squinting her eyes.

"What about it..!?" Jisoo glanced but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

She also looked around in search of a trace of the little girl but she couldn't see her either (which was a great thing since Jisoo was only wearing a lacy bra and panties).

"Make it go away!" Jennie hopped down and hid behind Jisoo's back.

"What...?" Jisoo turned around and cupped her cheeks. "Make what go away?"

"The monster!" Jennie whined. "It can fly! And when it stays there to make children there will be thousands of them and I will have to sell the apartment and then we won't be neighbours anymore!"

Jisoo listened to her overwhelmed. What is she getting so worked up for? What monster? The raven decided to move forward and inspect the area better.

"Be careful!" Jennie warned. "It's the biggest spider like thing ever!"

Jisoo felt relieved after hearing that. "Spider? Oh just a spider." She chuckled. "I thought it was more seri- OH MY GOD! What the fuck is that!?" Jisoo was a feet away from it. She didn't see it before because it was on the floor.

It was black huge, round, and had wings. Size wise as big if not bigger than Jisoo's hand. She didn't want to find out the exact size.

"Told you!" Jennie screamed fearfully. "It needs to leave my apartment!"

"That's his apartment now!" Jisoo moved backwards and hushed Jennie out of the kitchen. "Scratch that, it's his apartment complex! We all need to move out and leave the country!"

"You two are so loud..." Jisu walked into the panicking elders while rubbing her left eye. "What's going on...?"

"Monster!"

"Run!"

They seemed genuinely scared and it confused Jisu.

"There are no monsters in the kitchen..." Jisu mumbled sleepily and kept moving.

"NO!"

"Come back baby!!"

Jisu sighed once she saw the 'monster'. She retrieved a glass from the table and picked the unmoving insect up.

"Oh my god! Baby come here!" Jennie would have snatched that thing away from her and thrown it away if Jisu didn't lift her hand and signal her to calm down.

"Both of you need coffee." Jisu said nonchalantly and left the kitchen with spider in the glass on her hands.

They watched as the little girl casually opened the window and swirled the glass so the spider would fly out to wherever before she closed the window.

"I'm going back to sleep.." She announced and walked off with half closed eyes.

Jennie and Jisoo were glued on their spot silently. Only the ticking of the clock was heard.

"Are we... cowards?" Jisoo broke the silence and turned her face to Jennie.

"Of course not!" Jennie snorted exaggeratedly and crossed her arms. "We are...." She trailed off. "Cautious? Yeah cautious." She then kept eye contact with Jisoo for another round of silence.