*45*

After visiting the zoo Seulgi accompanied Jisu back to her door step which wasn't locked she noticed.

Out of worry she opened the door and Jisu followed behind her. They stepped in quietly and looked around.

Jisu's mom never forgets to lock the door.

They heard a weird sound and glanced into the kitchen. The coffee machine was turned on and a kissing sound was audible.

They were fully clothed and were merely interchanging smooches as they prepared dinner.

It was however rated enough for Seulgi to cover Jisu's eyes shocked and clear her throat.

They didn't hear her so she raised her voice. "There are children around!"

Jennie flinched and shrieked while Jisoo only froze.

"The door wasn't locked... so yeah I gotta leave now. Bye! Lock your door!" Seulgi quickly vanished from the scene as to not be involved further.

"Wait I'm coming with you! Take me with you!" Jisoo ran after her because clearly Jennie had some talking to do.

Thus it was only Jennie and the little one in the kitchen.

"Um cookies?" Jennie offered.

Jisu frowned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

The brunette's face fell. "I-I was going to...I just didn't know how you would take it..."

"How I would take it?" Jisu snorted. "Please mom, I already know about relationships where you are in love and all." She exclaimed.

Jennie scratched her nape. "And you don't care that... it's with a woman?"

Jisu looked puzzled. "Mom I know what gay people are."

Jennie's eyes largened questioningly.

"Yeji has this book and I read it many times." She explained.

"What book?" Jennie questioned.

Jisu walked to her room in response and came back with a clearly self made book. She handed it to her mother.

"I didn't know you were a leban- lesbian?" Jisu arched a brow. "Or whatever but I don't care about it. You can kiss whoever you want to kiss, well except maybe for someone stinky please."

Jennie inspected the book. It was about a square who couldn't fall in love with other squares like everyone in his family. He fell in love with a circle and that was a huge tabboo. She smiled, what a cute little picture-book.

"So please don't think you can't tell me because you can." Jisu assured her. "I love you."

Jennie almost teared up. Her daughter was so mature and pure. She was very grateful for this child.

"Come here.." Jennie cooed and wrapped her up in her arms. "Thank you." She kissed her little cheek repeatedly.

"It tickles..!" Jisu giggled and tried to shove her away to no avail.

"My bad." Jennie stopped and gave her one last kiss on the top of her head.

"It makes sense." Jisu laughed and cuddled onto her torso. "You get like fuzzier when Jisoo is here."

Jennie's ears turned to a deep red tone. "I do not."

"Yes you do." Jisu chuckled. "I thought you were good friends like me and Yeji but you are like her moms after all."

Jennie blushed. "You are really okay with it?"

"Mhm but please don't divorce." Jisu requested.

"What?"

"I don't want to move to another city and I like it when she comes over." Her daughter explained.

Jennie chuckled. "I will do my best."

They heard foot steps make their way in the hallway.

"Hey," Jisoo cleared her throat. "The door was still unlocked, so I came back to lock it but that's not possible without stealing the keys or locking myself in. That's why I chose the latter."

"Interesting story." Jennie humoured. "What happened to Seulgi?"

"Oh we saw a big dog outside. He barked at us. Therefore I sacrificed Seulgi and ran away." The raven deadpanned. "Either way should I leave now?"

"No!" Jisu stated in dismay.

"No?"

"No."

Jisoo turned to look at Jennie with a question mark hanging above her head.

The brunette shrugged her shoulders.

"We are friends right?" Jisu asked Jisoo out of nowhere.

"Yeah sure. We are friends, why?" Jisoo bent on her knees to be face to face with the little girl.

"Because," Jisu stared. "Even though we are friends I need to warn you not to hurt my mom."

Jisoo blinked. Was she giving her the talk?

The elder couldn't help but giggle at her adorableness but quickly shook the smile off to look at Jisu with her most serious expression.

It seems like Jennie came clean with her.

"I understand. I will never hurt Jennie intentionally but if I do, I will give you my baseball bat so you can hit me in the face. How does that sound?" Jisoo proclaimed.

"Sounds like I have to grow to swing that heavy bat." Jisu frowned.

She has seen the bat before when her mother and neighbour thought they heard a rat but it was only a squeaky pipe hole.

"I bet you'll outgrow Jennie in no time." Jisoo ruffled her hair.

And Jennie thought maybe she worried too much. Everything seems to be simple when you are honest.