**68**

Jisoo had a bad day. She woke up on the wrong side of the couch.

"You slept on the couch again?" Instead of showing compassion or pity Lisa laughed at her misery. As expected of her friend.

"It's not funny! It's terrible to sleep without getting to hug Jennie! You can't even imagine how cuddly her body is..." Jisoo sighed in defeat and with desire.

She yearned to hold her again. Kiss her forehead and fall asleep while listening to her heartbeat. Maybe if she tries hard enough she would meet her in her dreams.

"Okay. I won't laugh anymore. Tell me what you did this time." Lisa asked with her most serious face as she poured milk into a bowl.

"I don't want to say it. It's embarrassing." Jisoo rubbed the back of her neck. Then she poured flour into the bowl while Lisa was mixing it together.

"Embarrassing?" Lisa repeated, disbelief written all over her. "You are saying it's embarrassing. Oh man that's about to be something interesting."

"Shut up. I won't tell you." Jisoo shook her head. She will cringe too hard when she speaks out the reason for their fight.

"Tell me Jisoo. If you don't tell me, then..... Then I won't bake cookies with you." She threatened, letting go of the whisk.

"You have to bake cookies with me. If I do it alone I will burn them for sure. If I do it with you we might prevent each other from doing something dumb." Jisoo reasoned.

No one else but Lisa was free on this day and Jisoo promised Jennie she would bake the cookies for one of Lia's school celebrations.

If she lets her down again, not only will she disappoint Lia but also Jennie's heart won't be softened and she might have to sleep on the couch yet again.

"So?" Lisa grinned.

"Fine I will tell you but you are not allowed to tell anyone. You are taking this to your grave. Understood?"

"Understood."

*****

Lisa was barely able to stop herself from showing her amusement. A few snorts and choked laughs escaped her mouth that she tried to muffle with her palm.

"I'm here, what did I miss?" Chaeyoung showed up. She was sleeping the whole day and told them she was going to help after resting.

"Jisoo had a hot dream about someone who is not Jennie and now she has to sleep on the couch for the rest of her life!"

"Lisa!"

"I'm sorry it flew out of my mouth!" Lisa exhaled deeply, finally being able to laugh freely.

"No way!" Chaeyoung gasped. "You are screwed!"

"It was just a dream! I can't control my dreams!" Jisoo exclaimed exasperated.

"Who was it about? I hope not me." Chaeyoung grimaced.

"I hope not me either." Lisa muttered horrified.

"Neither of you!" Jisoo frowned.

"Who?" Chaeyoung asked, intrigued.

"...." Jisoo's frown deepened. "Don't judge, all right?"

They both nodded.

"It was.... A dream about....... Me and....."

They listened in anticipation, inching closer to Jisoo as she spoke.

"Me and.... Jennie..... and...."

"Comeee onnn..." Chaeyoung urged.

"I swear if you say Pikachu I'm going to smack your head with my banana." Lisa threatened.