**66**

"You want me to pretend I accidently threw your wedding ring into the sewers?" The way Lia glanced at Jisoo she knew she was being judged, and she agrees that she deserves it.

"Yes! Please!" Jisoo went on her knees and begged. "Jennie will never get over it if she finds out I lost mine while washing the dishes!"

"Why not replace it before she notices?" Lia suggested with a cocked brow.

"You know, she will definitely notice the slightest change. Whether it's the texture or shape." Jisoo shook her head. "Please Lia. If you help me, I will...." The raven pondered what she could offer the young girl. "How about I get you into the cinema to watch that horror film you wanted to see?"

"You would?" Lia's face beamed. Someone over the age of 19 had to accompany her for that film but obviously Jennie can't do it because she would pass out. Also she wouldn't allow it to her.

"I would." Jisoo nodded. "But don't tell your mom."

"I won't." Lia sealed her lips with a quick motion from one corner of her lips to the other.

"Then we have a deal." Jisoo extended her hand and shook Lia's smaller one.

"A deal." Lia repeated. The two grinned at each other.

"What deal?" Jennie walked into the living room, sending them forward. They fell off the couch in complete shock. "Oh, careful!" The brunette made her way to them and helped them up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes..."

Once she made sure they were both unharmed, she pressed her eyes on them. "So what deal?"

They figured she wouldn't just let it pass that easily. If they were in a video game Jennie would be the final boss.

Somehow Jisoo already felt extremely nervous about their deal. Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all. Yes, yes, it was a bad idea. Jennie is not someone you lie to without sleeping on the couch for months.

Jisoo is going to call it off, she will be honest to her and hope she is not going to be devastated.

"I threw Jisoo's wedding ring into the sewers!" Lia suddenly blurted out.

Jisoo whipped her head to her in shock. Oh no.

"Huh?" Jennie's eyebrows knitted together. "You did what...?"

"What I said." Lia said without hesitation. She was doing great not faltering under Jennie's sharp gaze.

"I don't like that tone Julia. Why would you throw our ring away? Into the sewers out of all places? That's not funny." Jennie reprimanded, pouting.

"I did it because I'm a brat." Lia submerged into her role.

Something flashed in Jennie's eyes, she turned to Jisoo to ask her if it was true and her guilty expression spoke for itself.

"You.... Really...?" Jennie asked quietly, clearly confused, upset and hurt.

"No--" Jisoo tried to interfer.

"Yes." Lia was already to deep in. She couldn't stop now. "Yes, I did. And I know I suck for that. I will now go to my room to reflect on my actions and of course I will be grounded for two weeks."

"One month..." Jennie muttered.

"One month." Lia nodded and slowly walked away.

"I can't believe she would do that." Jennie sighed distraught. "She has never acted bratty, not even as a baby... Do you... Do you think she is doing that to get my attention?"