**67** 🔞

Jennie has a great sense of fashion. She wears mostly luxurious clothes, yet she could even make cheap clothes look expensive. Maybe it's something about her, maybe it's the way she coordinates it, either way she can pull off almost anything.

She liked to dress up Lia but as Lia grew up she wanted to pick out her own clothes. Jisoo noticed Jennie's sulking due to that development, so she offered Jennie to play her model.

Jennie didn't let that opportunity slip by. She was basically in charge of most of the clothes Jisoo wore. It went well but one day, Jisoo received a package from her mom.

"What do you think Jennie? I think it looks good." Jisoo showed off the outfit that her mother made for her.

Jennie froze the second her eyes scanned Jisoo from head to toe.

"Perfect clothes for our double date with Chaelisa right?" Jisoo was satisfied with her look.

"I-" Jennie tried to search for a word that is applicable for this kind of outfit. But she failed.

Basically it was a yellow onesie with black lines that made her look like a giant bee but that's not the worst part of it. There were fishnets covering her legs.

"You like it right?" Jisoo pouted.

"I--" Jennie faltered. Normally she would say how ugly it is, that she should wear something else but Jisoo was pouting at her while telling her how her mother needed months to make this onesie. "It's... beautiful."

"I know right!"

Oh what has she done.

*****

Countless of people stopped to stare at the couple as they left their car and walked to a bakery.

"Do I got something on my face?" Jisoo looked sideways at Jennie in confusion.

"Um, yeah. Actually yes." Jennie stopped walking and pulled Jisoo in for a hug. Then she used that moment of distraction to glare at the pedestrians, they scurried away rashly.

"Jen? What's wrong?" Jisoo broke the hug, frowning in confusion.

"What I meant to say is, you have something on your face." Jennie still had her arms around her shoulder and held tightly. She grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed to connect their lips, pecking her softly. "And that something is me."

"Uwu." Jisoo awed.

"Let's go?" Jennie smiled, booping Jisoo's nose before she grabbed her hand.

*****

Lisa waved the two girls over, she had a dopey smile that disappeared when she noticed what Jisoo was wearing. Her smile was washed away, she now was staring, shocked.

"Jisoo what are you we--"

"HELLO FRIENDS!" Jennie screamed to overtone Lisa.

Jennie's untypical greeting startled them.

"Hello....?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows, scanning Jennie's face to understand what's going on.

Jennie only pushed Jisoo to her seat while making a face at the two. She was trying to tell them something but they couldn't decipher what exactly.

"Anyways, Jisoo why do you look-"

"Ehem!" Jennie started coughing uncontrollably. She once again interrupted Lisa.

"Here drink..." Jisoo was quick to take Lisa's glass of water and give it to Jennie. She chugged it down and jumped up with a clap.

"I'm all better now thanks love. Chaeng, Lisa, would you mind following me to the restroom? I need you to help me redo my makeup."