*34*

With all the information Jisoo gathered Jennie pretty much already won. She only had to submit the evidence which consisted of text and group messages from Seungri's phone. Therefore she had a good mood and allowed her daughter to go out on her own.

Jisu strolled out of her room with her pink backpack, hands gripping the shoulder straps.

"Did you put your water bottle inside?" Jennie questioned.

The little girl nodded.

"Sunscreen?"

"Yes."

"Bug spray?"

"Yup."

"The sandwiches I made?"

Another nod.

"Your helmet? Whistle?"

"Yes..."

"The tase--"

"I'm going to the park with my friends mommy. Not the dungeon."

"Better safe than sorry." Jennie shrugged and squatted down to peck the crown of her head.

"I'll be going." Jisu smiled and waited for Jennie to open the door.

When she stepped outside she saw Jisoo being on the other side with a newspaper in her hand. She most likely picked it up from downstairs seconds ago.

"Oh, what's with that gear? Are you enlisting?" Jisoo said playfully since Jisu was wearing a green helmet and whistle around her neck, as well as carrying huge backpack.

"I'm going to the park." She explained, shifting on her feet gleefully.

"Well then I'm surprised your mom didn't wrap you up in bubble wraps." Jisoo chuckled.

Jennie's eyes widened. The brunette immediately ran back inside, leaving the two confused.

Jisu squinted her eyes at Jisoo. "You gave her ideas."

"I'm sorry." She laughed. "It was meant to be a joke."

"I can tell but she can't." Jisu waited on her spot.

Jennie returned, not with bubble wraps but with LED safety bands that she attached on both her arms. They glew in all colors.

"It's the middle of the day, the sun is shining." Jisu whined.

"Either that or bubble wraps." Jennie gave her the option to choose.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo repeated.

"It's okay," Jisu grimaced. "I mean people will mistake me for the lollipop man or a gay street lamp but it's okay."

Jennie and Jisoo eyed her with shocked expressions.

"What?" She mumbled. "Did I say something wrong?"

Jennie shook her head slowly.

"Bye bye." Jisu waved them and skipped down the stairs.

"Take care!" Jisoo called and pinched Jennie's cheek. "You still frozen?"

"I had no idea she knows what gay means." Jennie rubbed her head. She didn't teach her about that yet.

"She seems to be the kind to know a lot more than people would expect." Jisoo retorted. "Kids are like sponges, they suck information from what surrounds them in a blink."

"You think she knows we--" Jennie stopped.

Jisoo wanted her to finish the sentence but it didn't seem like she would, so she shrugged and responded anyway in order not to make her feel awkward. "Maybe. Maybe not."