**61** 🔞

If it wasn't for their air conditioner Jennie is sure she would have been boiled into a puddle. With the summer comes the heat and her soft baby skin can not take it. Without sun cream her skin suffers from burning easily.

While Lia was on a school trip, she decided to go out with Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung. They met up in their usual pub. Seokjin walked over to them and laid four beers and chicken wings on their table before he moved to serve another table.

"Cold beer is perfect during hot weather." Jisoo exclaimed, sipping on her bottle.

"And chicken wings are even better. I could eat them everyday." Lisa tried to grab one but Jisoo stopped her.

"Wait, the ones on the left are for Jennie because they are not spicy." Jisoo intervened, pointing to the ones Lisa could take.

"But they taste better when they are spicy." Lisa claimed and went for the other one.

"It makes my face bloat." Jennie shuddered.

Unlike their usual conversations it was more silent and Jennie and Jisoo could tell there was something wrong with the other pair. Chaeyoung hasn't even looked at them yet.

"So. Are we going to the beach after this?" Jennie tapped on the table rhythmically with her fingers, trying to ease the tension.

Lisa almost choked on her chicken while Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"What's up?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, nudging Lisa's knee with her foot.

"You see..." Lisa gazed at Chaeyoung for support.

"Don't be mad please." The Australian cleared her throat, avoiding their eyes.

"Why would we be?" Jennie narrowed her eyes on the two.

"We can't go to the beach with you today." Lisa admitted.

"That's it?" Jennie chuckled. They made a big deal over nothing. "Then tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is bad too..." Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

"Why? What are you doing today and tomorrow?" A frown crossed Jennie's face. Why did it sound like they were breaking up with them?

"We are going camping.... with another couple." Lisa blurted out, huffing a deep sigh since she finally told them. A big weight was taken from her shoulders.

Jisoo's mouth gaped speechlessly. Meanwhile Jennie clenched her jaw and fists.

"Who is it?" The brunette demanded to know, the treachery in her eyes was evident.

"You don't know them. We met them in our Pilates course and then it just happened." Chaeyoung clarified.

*****

"It just happened." Jennie mocked when they reached home after that severe betrayal. Of course they politely bid goodbye but their insides were burning. "Nothing just happens! You let it happen!" She groaned into the cushion of her couch.

"Hey, baby." Jisoo cooed, snaking an arm around her shoulder and pressing her to her chest. "It's okay. Who cares if they have another couple? We can still have fun alone." She changed the TV channel and opened a calming nature documentary for starters. It soothes Jennie's nerves.

The younger lifted her head and nuzzled against Jisoo's chest. "We could but you always fall asleep when I ask you to watch Money Heist with me."

Jisoo lips pressed together in guilt. She didn't quite enjoy that show. The concept was interesting but it bored her easily.

"We can go to the beach without them." The raven brought her hand to Jennie's head and rubbed her scalp, knowing she enjoys that. Jennie could only purr before she responded to her proposal.