**62**

Jennie loosened her blazer by unbuttoning the first two buttons. She poked her inner cheek with her tongue and sighed exhausted. Her crutches clicked on the ground as she walked.

The brunette hired new alumni in her firm and personally trained them. It turned out to be very exhausting even though Jennie is a patient teacher. It might be the scalding weather that is getting to her.

She opened the door of her apartment but was surprised to stumble on a box. With a frown on her face she picked it up along with a note.

'Here is a water gun. Loser cooks dinner. - <3 Jisoo'

Oh no.

Jennie quickly dropped her suitcase and opened the box to retrieve the small green water gun that was already filled with water.

With a crutch in one hand water gun in the other she tumbled behind the couch and looked at her surroundings with an extremely serious expression on her face.

A small beam of water hit her left cheek. She whipped her head fast and saw the elder with a purple water gun and smug grin.

"Always watch your back Jendeuk." She pulled the trigger and showered Jennie with more water.

"Just you wait!" Jennie dodged the shots and aimed her gun at Jisoo.

"Take this!"

She splashed right on her nose. It temporarily made Jisoo unable to see because she had to blink the water away and in that short time Jennie opened her suitcase and threw water balloons all over Jisoo.

"I give up! I give up!" Jisoo raised her hands. "How did you know I would challenge you today?" She asked as Jennie lowered her gun and tried to sit on the couch.

"Gut feeling." Jennie shrugged. Actually she has seen the water guns in their drawer and knew what Jisoo planned. That's why she bought water balloons before she returned to their home.

"Smart Jendeuk." Jisoo chuckled and grabbed her wife's hips to help her sit on the couch.

"You are wet." Jennie commented. The look on Jisoo's face made her regret what she said.

"You know what I meant." The brunette rolled her eyes. "Clean up and cook for me, won't you?" She requested teasingly.

"Anything for the winner." Jisoo pecked her head and unbuttoned her blazer completely.

Jennie allowed her to slip her cloth out of her torso. "Can you unhook my bra?"

Jisoo immediately brushed her fingers underneath her white shirt and grasped her for the lacy bra.

"Jisoo no." Jennie warned. She whined at the elder who teasingly ran her cold damp fingers over her nipples.

"Why no." Jisoo smirked and circled them teasingly until they were hard.

"I'm tireeed." Jennie complained.

She held her breath the whole time but bit her bottom lip so Jisoo wouldn't notice. She didn't feel like doing it now but of course her body could betray her if she doesn't conceal it.

Jisoo hesitantly pulled her hands back to slip the straps off Jennie's arms.

"I ran you a bath, go take it. Afterwards you can rant to me about how everyone sucks and eat my avocado burger while I massage your shoulders." She pressed her thumbs against the knots in Jennie's aching shoulder to give her a taste of it.

"Huh? Didn't you say loser is cooking? You are already done?" Jennie didn't restrain the moan that left her mouth as Jisoo kneaded her shoulders.

"I just said it for fun. Taehyung called me and said you will be exhausted after today so I made preparations."