*24* 🔞

Jennie dragged Jisoo into the third room she reserved. The whole time their lips stayed connected like they were locked together and the key was thrown away.

They stumbled into a few things as they made their way to the bed and plumped into it on their sides.

Jennie's hand was on Jisoo's neck while Jisoo wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist.

They only pulled back from the kiss to breathe before they kept tasting the other.

Jisoo moved against Jennie's lips and felt her tongue poke on her bottom lip, so she granted her access into her warm cavern.

While Jennie was busy dancing with Jisoo's pink muscle, Jisoo's hands slipped into Jennie's shirt and latched right onto her breasts. Their shape was so very firm and they felt as soft as pillows.

That action caused Jennie to separate their mouths to moan delightfully.

Jisoo smirked. "Your nipples are hard."

Jennie's face reddened because it was true, only due to Jisoo's slight touch.

The raven decided to gently squeeze the breast, as shameless fingertips reached into her black bra and rolled the pink bud between her thumb and index finger.

Returning the favor Jennie's mouth trailed kisses all over Jisoo's smooth neck.

She bit the flesh lightly before she put more pressure into it, lingering for a few seconds. Jennie had a thing for hickeys. She liked to mark her territory and she has a tendency to become possessive at times.

"A-Ah Jen," Jisoo groaned.

"You are shivering." Jennie teased and Jisoo could feel plump lips curl into a smile against her neck. Jennie was satisfied with the dark shade of red she left there.

"You are making me." Jisoo taunted her.

"Actually not yet." Jennie grabbed her shoulders and pushed her on the bed. "But in a second." She winked and looked so sexy with her cat-eyes.

Jisoo sighed dreamily as the younger was busy undressing her body while pecking every part of exposed skin. Starting from her neck, over her stomach to her thighs until she was naked.

"Not fair..." Jisoo groaned. "You undress too..." She reached for her shirt and lifted it over her head before she unclasped her bra and her hands were reunited with the other's boobs.

Jennie chuckled and removed her own pants since Jisoo was clearly being biased here.

"I'm starting to think you have a thing for tits."

"Yours yes," Jisoo stated in a serious manner and squeezed said breasts to emphasise her point, making Jennie's fluffy cheeks heat up. "This mandu is mine."

"Yeah?" Jennie raised a brow.

"Duh." Jisoo nodded. Then she stared at Jennie's unwavering feline eyes. "Duh?" She sounded questioning this time, almost vulnerable.

"Mhm." Jennie giggled melodically before she suddenly stopped smiling.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo's forehead creased.

"Why did you accept that girl's number?" Jennie interrogated with a deflated face as the memory just came to her mind. "The one from the boat." She clarified after Jisoo didn't respond.

"Oh." Jisoo muttered. "Well, I didn't want to be rude, but I'm not going to call her..."

Jennie was about to leave the bed when Jisoo grabbed her forearm.

"I'm not interested in her. Really."

"So who are you interested in?" Jennie glared.

Since she received only silence as response she swatted her hand away, being ready to collect her clothes.