*12* 🔞

Dumb bunny: Yo

Dumb bunny: Since you are not responding I'm going to look at the CCTV now

...

Jennie has decided.

She has a new favorite taste, beating even the taste of milk.

The taste of Jisoo's lips against her own.

It was a quick soft peck. As if they were trying to check whether their puzzle pieces fit together or not, and they did. Perfectly even.

So they met again. This time more passionate, yet sloppier.

With closed eyes Jennie moved against the lips that tasted like chocolate. She thought hers must have the same taste. If anything hers must have an even more intense taste since she ate more of them.

Jisoo must have agreed without them having that conversation because she traced her tongue along the other's bottom lip.

They pulled back, breathing heavily. How could one kiss make them pant this much? Must be the lack of oxygen in the room. Well, either that or it's the tension and lust.

Realising what she just did, Jennie's eyes snapped open as her cheeks turned crimson red.

She opened her mouth to say something but Jisoo didn't let her.

"Not yet," She whispered before she pressed their lips together. "Don't think yet."

The brunette closed her eyes again, melting into the kiss. Her heart was racing like an engine and her lips were on fire. The kiss turned into a sweeping conflagration, heating every inch of her.

Yeah she is definitely warming up now.

Wait, was that the reason Jisoo kissed her back? To warm up? Is that all?

She didn't want to think about it. Jisoo told her not to. It's not like she was even capable of doing that for more than two seconds because her focus was on the feeling of someone else.

If Jennie was able to think clearly, she would push Jisoo away and tell her this was illegal. Jisoo would probably laugh and tell her at least they have a lawyer. Either way she couldn't push her away, she couldn't think, she could only feel.

The younger cupped Jisoo's cheeks while the raven pushed her hands against the wall surrounding Jennie, trapping her in between her legs.

...

Dumb bunny: STOP OMG

Dumb bunny: What is that animalistic behaviour in my elevator

Dumb bunny: #!?€@?*&/!#@!/*-?/#

...

Jennie felt herself being lifted by tender arms. She was placed on the thick metal railing, sitting loosely on it with her firm butt. Her pants and underwear? Already pulled to her knees.

The burning feeling between Jennie's thighs became unbearable. She subconsciously moaned, hands wrapping around the railing.

What was Jisoo still waiting for?

She moved her head down and placed kisses all over her thighs but she never reached the spot Jennie was aching for to be touched.

Jisoo inhaled right over her glistening core. The feeling of her breath on her skin instantly gave the lawyer goosebumps. A tease.

The younger curled her fingers in the raven's hair and urged her to go deeper. Jennie could see the brown in Jisoo's eyes turn a shade darker when the elder finally let her tongue dip into her entrance.