*44.5*

// Bonus: What happened in the zoo //

Seulgi had her hands full with the kids. In times like these she misses her wife dearly. Unlike her, putting her foot down and leading people didn't come as natural to her. She always had a soft heart.

"Yuna don't lick the chair!"

"Ryujin don't hit Yuna!"

"Yeji don't climb up the fence! Jisu don't follow her!"

"Chaeryeong you are doing fine sweetie!"

Seulgi gathered each of the kids. "We stay together, got it?"

"Yes." They said in unison and waddled forward like a group of tiny penguins.

Seulgi doesn't have luck when it comes to being in charge, and neither does she have luck with animals but she promised Yeji to bring her friends and her to the zoo, so here they are in a huge petting zoo.

"I wanna hug the sheeps!" Yuna exclaimed as excited as if she just drank ten energy drinks.

"Then we will go to the sheeps." Seulgi opened the map of the zoo and guided them to the right area.

Sheeps are not dangerous at least, she assumed.

The kids and Seulgi entered the fenced-in area as a young man waved them over. He was giving information about the sheeps. The kids looked at them in awe. The man began explaining. They listened attentively.

"The sheeps attack weak dogs. They know which ones are stronger and weaker than they are." He gestured.

The sheep looked at Seulgi weirdly and Seulgi returned a nervous look. Is that sheep thinking she is weaker than them?

Not seeming to notice Seulgi's conflict the kids fed the multiple sheeps with small buckets of food they received from the man. They cointained a mixture of different plants and sliced apples, as well as carrots.

Yuna emptied her whole bucket way too fast and tried stealing some of Ryujin's bucket.

"Maybe if you were less overexcited." Ryujin pushed her away lightly.

"Come on, sharing is caring." Yuna tugged on her jacket.

"But I don't care." Ryujin shrugged and fought her off. She was so persistent and hyper. It made her dizzy.

On the other hand Chaeryeong, Jisu and Yeji left them behind and fed the sheeps properly.

"She licked my hand.." Jisu grimaced.

"How do you know it's a she?" Chaeryeong tilted her head."

"Her horns are small and cute." Jisu pointed out. "Male horns are longer and thicker."

"Oh." Chaeryeong looked at the sheeps around them.

"Ow.." Yeji whined as a sheep bumped her. "You want food? You could have just asked but here you go." She dropped the bucket in front of him and retreated to the other two.

Clearly Yeji inherited the looking-like-someone-you-can-mess-with genes from Seulgi.

The bear was currently trying to feed a sheep who walked closer to her. He was the sheep with the longest horns and of course he had to come for Seulgi out of all people.