*11*

"Dance with me."

Jennie narrowed her eyes at the other.

Was she serious? There is no way she would dance with her in such a tight space.

Jennie shook her head, no.

"What if I give you more chocolate?"

Jennie looked up at the girl who was already stretching her legs to get ready to dance.

"Gimme," Jennie mumbled with a pout, resting her head on her kneecaps.

"Here you go." Jisoo obliged immediately, handing Jennie a big wrapped chocolate orb, sparkling in the colors of the rainbow.

Just how much chocolate was in her pockets? They could probably survive with those.

Jennie unfolded it and put it in her mouth.

"Now dance with me?"

Jennie shook her head again.

"Whyy?" Jisoo whined. "I already bought a dance with a chocolate."

"You would need a thousand chocolates to buy a dance with me." Jennie stated ever so confidently.

"All right."

Without further ado Jisoo leant down to grasp for Jennie's cold hand and pull her up.

"If we move we'll be warmer."

Jisoo squeezed her hand to warm it up. Yet it warmed her heart more than it did her hands.

"I'm really not in the mood to dance..." Jennie looked away with a slight blush. They were too close.

"I'll get you in the mood."

Jisoo smiled and took the sticky sparkly foil from the brunette's clutched left hand. Then she unwrapped more chocolate and fed them to Jennie as she did.

"Eight down. Not much more till a thousand." The raven grinned.

Jennie raised a brow. "I'm not saying no to the sweets, but how is that getting me in the mood?"

Jisoo looked intently at the younger.

"Jennie?" She muttered like she was about to ask her of a favour.

"What is it weirdo?"

"Do you think you can lift me?"

Jennie snorted. "Is that another elevator joke? Cause if it is--"

"I'm not trying to be funny," Jisoo giggled. "It was a serious question."

She sounded serious enough that Jennie believed it.

"Well, then yes." Jennie folded her arms. "Who do you think I am? Someone weak? As if I can't lift you, midget." She scoffed.

Jisoo was going to tell her she is smaller than she is but she wasn't ready for another fight, so she dared the girl instead.

"Prove it."

"No."

"So you can't? Hm," Jisoo's lips twitched mockingly. "Figured you are too tiny for that."

"You did not!" Jennie frowned. "Fine, I'll do it. Do you want me to throw you to Australia?"

"Giving me a leg-up would suffice." Jisoo responded and took her shoes off.

She wasn't joking, huh.

Jennie wasn't going to back down now and opened her palms for her to step on them.

Jisoo slowly placed one foot on top of them, not pressing hard in order not to hurt the other before she stood straight as Jennie held her up against the wall. In the end it was inevitable to put all her weight onto Jennie.