*51*

When Jennie returned from Denmark, she was glad to find Jisu sleeping in her bed and Jisoo in the kitchen, trying to cook dumpling soup.

It's not that Jisoo randomly cooks at midnight but Jennie informed her priorly the estimate time of her arrival so she thought she would make her dumplings.

"It's great~" Jennie hummed.

"You are great." Jisoo watched Jennie longingly.

"You are greater."

"You are the greatest."

They giggled in harmony.

"It's done right? Working with Jimin." Jisoo asked curiously.

"Yeah. Fast right?" Jennie placed her head on the other's shoulder.

"Very." Jisoo smiled and leaned her cheek against Jennie's head.

"...Also I kinda filed a restraining order against him that was approved by the court." Jennie informed her nonchalantly in one go.

"What?" Jisoo pulled back to look at her. "Did he do something to you?" She sounded alarmed instantly. "I will kill him."

"Not really. He just didn't leave when I told him to so I made precautions." She shrugged.

"I see.." Jisoo was glad Jennie made that decision. "What about Lia?"

"According to the Korean Civil Act 837. 5, he can request a modification on child custody for it to be moderated for the benefit of the child." Jennie exclaimed. "If Lia wants to still see him, I will not fight against it. I won't be able to pick her up and bring her to him anymore though."

"I can do that for you." Jisoo offered. She knows Jennie doesn't trust a lot of people to do her responsibilities. "However, if you think he is creepy. Isn't it dangerous for her to be with him?"

"He will be tested by social workers." The brunette stated. "They could visit me as well to make sure this environment is decent enough for Julia."

And they did visit Jennie. She made sure she was on her best behaviour and everything in her apartment looked child friendly. Needless to say they were more than delighted by the state of Jisu since she appeared happy and content.

They couldn't share that enthusiasm for Jimin. He was quite charming as usual, however he lacked in experience as guardian and the fact that she barely knew him made them skeptical. But what has really spoken against him were the amount of empty bottles of beer he forgot to dispose of. They deemed him as not appopriate to have custody over her.

"What do you think?" Jennie asked her daughter, dropping her off to primary school.

"Dunno." She shrugged and tried to whistle but only air left her mouth without making a melodic sound.

"I thought you wanted to spend time with him?" Jennie questioned and whistled properly.

"Because I thought you were going to marry him." She kept blowing air, her lips forming a cute pout since she kept failing. "To be honest he was nice at first but he's getting slaggy? It feels like he doesn't want me. So why bother him."

"Hey, you didn't do anything wrong." Jennie placed a hand on her shoulder, getting angry at the way Jimin made her feel like it's her fault he left their child and is leaving her again.