*52*

Jennie has always urged her child to eat vegetables and cooked them the way she liked them. She has pampered her and didn't think there was anything wrong with it, that is until she realised to what extent it already came.

"You don't want green bell pepper?" Jennie arched a brow. "It tastes like red and yellow ones. I promise."

"I don't wanna eat green stuff." Jisu pulled a face. "It looks pukeish."

"Come on baby." Jennie frowned and gathered a piece of green bell pepper with the fork. "Open up." She moved it towards her mouth and made propeller noise.

"No mommy." Jisu pursed her lips.

"Julia vegetables are good for you." Jennie said displeased. "Even Kuma eats his food. Look his bowl is empty." The pomeranian puppy wiggled his tail as soon as he heard his name being spoken.

"Then can I get red bell pepper?" She negotiated.

"What if you are in school and they give you mixed colours?" Jennie retorted.

"I ask the cook to sort it and remove the evil green ones. Just like you do for me." Jisu shrugged.

"Baby that could bother the cook." Jennie gave her a look.

Jisu actually is completely aware of that. She kinda lied because she didn't want her mom to know that Yeji eats her vegetables. She might get mad at her and ask the teacher to look strictly over them.

"Mommy don't make me eat it..... Pleaaseeee..." The little girl pleaded.

Jennie had to do something. It couldn't go on like this.

*****

"She doesn't eat green vegetables but she is fine with it if it's literally any other colour in the spectrum?" Jisoo chuckled.

"It's not funny. What do I do?" Jennie pouted distressed.

"Force her?" Jisoo suggested.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean? Should I shove vegetables into her mouth? She will choke."

"My sister did that when I was a child and it worked." Jisoo responded. "Although it was more playful. She knew I would catch them with my mouth when she threw them."

"I'm not throwing food at her like you do with Dalgom." Jennie stiffled a laugh.

"Why not? Afterwards call her a good boy." Jisoo grinned.

"Good girl." Jennie corrected. "Next idea."

"Let's google it?" Jisoo searched it up on her phone quickly. "How to get your kids to eat vegetables...." She mumbled.

Jennie scooted to her on the couch and looked over her shoulder to the phone, while using that opportunity to cuddle her chin on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Provide the veggies as snacks." Jisoo read. "Give her salad."

"I always do that. She loves my carrot snacks and eats salad if it's without green lettuce." Jennie responded.

"Be a role model, eat more vegetables yourself." Jisoo read the next line.

Jennie tilted her face to Jisoo. Maybe that could work. "Let's go to the supermarket."

*****

"She wants you to eat green veggies?" Yeji gaped at her best friend in silence.