*37.5* 🔞

Jennie was lying naked on her back while Jisoo straddled her hips.

"No sound this time, got it?" Jisoo husked into her ear and nibbled on the lobe of it.

Jennie shuddered. That's not possible when she touches her like that. "Fuck no." Her hands wandered to Jisoo's back, nails digging into the flesh possessively.

"No sound." Jisoo repeated. It wasn't a question this time.

Jennie knew Jisoo wanted to keep her quiet because she didn't want to talk.

Because otherwise she proclaimed she wants to hear Jennie chant her name.

"Nope." Jennie smirked and to emphasize her point she moaned loudly when Jisoo was sucking on her neck.

"You are pushing it, Jendeuk." Jisoo peppered butterfly kisses down her neck.

"Good." Jennie spoke back to irritate her, breathing heavily.

"Last warning." Jisoo teased.

"Oh!" Jennie exaggerated another moan.

"That's it." Jisooo's eyes darkened.

She flipped Jennie around, totally surprising her and sending chills down her spine.

"W-What the- Ah!"

Jisoo lifted her right hand and landed a slap on Jennie's butt cheek.

"Jis-"

The words left her as she spanked her once more.

"I said no sound."

Jennie's face heatened. She felt a burning sting on her end. It hurt but somehow she liked it and wanted more.

"Oh! Yes Jisoo!"

Jisoo clicked her tongue in dismay and continued the spanking until Jennie's ass cheeks turned red. With every hit a gasp left Jennie's lips. She was quiet now.

Satisfied Jisoo slid her hand to the other's folds and teased the slick fold by letting a finger pass by.

Jennie bit on her bottom lip to stiffle any noise. She needed more friction.

"Good girl." Jisoo rubbed her clit with her index finger and thumb as Jennie was dry humping her.

The brunette's butt brushed against her core.

Jisoo got the clue and spanked her with her free hand as the other hand was preoccupied pumping her forefinger in Jennie's warm core and using her thumb to play with the clit.

All through it Jennie muffled her moans into the pillow.

When her walls tightened Jisoo stopped pumping and turned Jennie around once more so they were face to face.

"Now sing for me." Jisoo demanded, hitting all the right spots in Jennie while keeping eye contact.

Jennie's eyebrows knitted together, her lips puckered up and her face turned bright red. The heat in her core became unbearable.

"Jisoo!" She screamed as she came undone.

"Beautiful. So beautiful." Jisoo dropped a long kiss on Jennie's bruised lips. She slid her tongue gently on the reddish parts to ease the pain.