*7*

It was getting duller as the seconds went by. Even the atmosphere became thick. The two of them silently looked on the wall while sitting on the uncomfortable ground. They were out of things to do and Jennie felt too nauseous for small talk at the moment. She dismissed Jisoo's attempts at starting a conversation.

With the silence and lack of Jisoo's voice, Jennie's anxiety came flowing back like a waterfall. There was nothing else to focus on but the fact that she is locked in a tiny box for who knows how long. Is it weird that she feels like the walls are going to crush her? Like it's getting even tighter.

She breathed heavily, catching Jisoo's attention. Sweat formed on her forehead.

"Hey," Jisoo shifted towards the brunette, so their arms were touching. "Again...?" She put her arm around the other's small hip and pulled her to her body as she began rubbing her back soothingly.

Jennie couldn't answer, she just nodded, pushing her head on Jisoo's shoulder while her body was stiff. The nauseous feeling jumped to the the pit of her stomach, because of the panic attack right?

The raven pulled out a bottle of water from her grocery bag, opened it and held it in front of Jennie's mouth for her to drink. Jennie tried to position herself upright and opened her mouth. She gulped the water down like she didn't drink for years.

"Better?" Jisoo asked softly.

Jennie nodded once more.

"Why is this happening? You seemed fine before.."

"......" Jennie's muscles relaxed in Jisoo's grasp. She moved to her lap and leaned her back against the other's chest. "I don't know. Those panic attacks... sometimes they happen without a reason. Randomly. Anything small can trigger them."

"Well, then I guess I'll call my friend to get us out of here." Jisoo sighed. "Don't want you to have to suffer any longer."

"A friend? What friend?" Jennie tilted her face to the raven in confusion.

"She owns this apartment complex, I mentioned her before. Remember?" Jisoo responded.

"I completely forgot! You distracted me! Why didn't you call her earlier?" Jennie asked relieved.

Jisoo chuckled lightly.

"What if I told you it wasn't a lie when I said I wanted to be stuck with you longer?"

"Then I would punch you so hard that your skull would crush and your head were to be ripped off your neck." Jennie said without hesitation and almost a little too fast for Jisoo's comfort.

Jisoo choked on her breath.

"Good thing that was not the reason!" Jisoo claimed frantically. "I forgot just like you, haha, I'm so stupid...!" She stuck her tongue out and hit her head. "Dummy Jisoo."

Jennie fiddled with her fingers. "Call her already." She commanded.

"Yes mam." She obliged.

---

"My name is Joohyun, you must be Jisu." The woman with pale skin and long black hair told the little one.

"Y-Yes!" Somehow Jisu was nervous. Her beauty was intimidating to say. Yeji squeezed her hand, pulling her to the car, so she can enter first. Joohyun picked both of them up and helped them sit before she buckled their seatbelts.

"Mom is nice. Don't be nervous." She whispered in her ear once she went to the front. Jisu nodded, fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm Seulgi," The woman on the driver's seat gave Jisu a smile. "Nice to meet you. That's a very cute cardigan you have." She referred to Jisu's blue 'unicorns are real' cardigan.